• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Canemang

Senior
According to me this is a stupid @ss post. No one has ever said that but carry on being a dickhead.
neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

supacane

Senior
That Crystal Ball theory funny me. 247 been had Baxter CB to Texas for weeks and weeks, probably closer to a month. Different people leak info to these people and they put it up. Wouldnt they keep it quiet if they wanted to F us here?

I don’t know the kid or his family but I really don’t see him going to Ole Miss if he has the green light to commit to UM. Especially since he wants to commit here. I see it as building up suspense when there is no suspense. The kid has worked hard for this moment. I’m all for him handling his recruitment with how he wants.

Kansas Cane

Biggest Canes fan in Reno County
Premium
He committed to Kansas!!!

I keed keed

a95f8852c2a194b.gif

I about posted the same thing...lol!!

Now I do find it interesting that the best player on a really bad KU football team is a former Miami commitment: Kenny Logan. At least I think he was committed to us once. 2018 or 2019 kid. Led KU in tackles last year.

L A M P

Reformed Mope
We've known for a long time he's looking. His dad wants him to look around and see how Gattis's offense looks. This isn't new.
Just pointing it out before people overreact. Neither party is wrong. Mutual interest with no obligations.

Macca

Kidney Dominant
LOL, you never know though. I remember when KU was getting commitments from 4-star Louisiana kids.
Back when they had that Akeeb Taleeb run they had a squad. They had some animals on that squad. Then they went back to being Kansas.

Mangino was swallowing cheerleaders on the sidelines and the football Players were mugging kids on the field. Talieb was an amazing sound bite. And no, I have zero idea how to spell the man’s name.

Calicane02

Recruit
Premium
Back when they had that Akeeb Taleeb run they had a squad. They had some animals on that squad. Then they went back to being Kansas.

Mangino was swallowing cheerleaders on the sidelines and the football Players were mugging kids on the field. Talieb was an amazing sound bite. And no, I have zero idea how to spell the man’s name.
Todd reesing had me believing I could play qb at 5'9

Mangino had that squad competing. Didn’t they play in the orange bowl? They haven’t rebounded since. On a serious note, he really committed to Kansas?

Edit: I just clicked the spoiler haha.

Macca

Kidney Dominant
Mangino had that squad competing. Didn’t they play in the orange bowl? They haven’t rebounded since. On a serious note, he really committed to Kansas?
They had an unreal game against Mizzou that year. It was a war. Game was fantastic. They did go to the Orange Bowl.