2023 Chris Johnson Jr

I should have clarified that I took his carry out vs. Clemson oubecause it came in garbage time late 4th Q against the third team. I’ll retract the App St one, but again the level of competition is average.

My point wasn’t to push Chaney out or anything, but just exhibit those numbers don’t merit immediate first-team reps.

Our offensive line will undoubtedly improve, maybe even significantly; and yes, Chaney should find more success if given the opportunity…but that can be said for all our returning backs.

Respectfully, the stats from Lashlee's offensive scheme and Justice's OL are meaningless. Pre-injury, all you had to do was focus on his combination of speed, power and agility to know he was the goods. He may not be the same. We'll find out this season what's real or not.

Advertisement
I should have clarified that I took his carry out vs. Clemson oubecause it came in garbage time late 4th Q against the third team. I’ll retract the App St one, but again the level of competition is average.

My point wasn’t to push Chaney out or anything, but just exhibit those numbers don’t merit immediate first-team reps.

Our offensive line will undoubtedly improve, maybe even significantly; and yes, Chaney should find more success if given the opportunity…but that can be said for all our returning backs.
If your main point was that he should not be handed the job bc of what he has done so far, I agree.

The RB battle will be a hard fought one all spring as it should be.

Outside of TVD and Zion, I'm not sure anyone's job is safe.

not sure if he knows anything but Nee put in a CB to the good guys

1659469389892.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite a few articles on Johnson lately, almost seemingly out of the blue....... :unsure:

Could be nothing.

Could be something.

Happy Wednesday.

Oh no, the dreaded crystal ball pick......according to some here, Miami has no chance now.

Advertisement
That Crystal Ball theory funny me. 247 been had Baxter CB to Texas for weeks and weeks, probably closer to a month. Different people leak info to these people and they put it up. Wouldnt they keep it quiet if they wanted to F us here?

Advertisement
Back