2023 Chris Johnson Jr

You being funny Macho?

He wants to see how Mario and Gattis are going to use RB's?? I'm laughing as I type this.

Not sure a HC/OC combo in America will utilize their RB's and in creative ways than those 2.
No I'm not being funny.
Chris isn't like most RB's. He's more of a utility type guy. He's not really a traditional RB.

How many RB's in high school play slot WR, outside WR and RB? (and make plays from all 3 spots)

Makes sense for a kid like him to be concerned with how he'll be used.

Advertisement
No I'm not being funny.
Chris isn't like most RB's. He's more of a utility type guy. He's not really a traditional RB.

How many RB's in high school play slot WR, outside WR and RB? (and make plays from all 3 spots)

I think we are all curious what this offense will look like this year. I assume he will be watching to see how Rooster will be used as I don’t think Rooster is your typical RB and should get 15-20 touches a game on a combo of runs, reverse, bubble slot etc… along with punt return possibly

False information
He isn’t coming to UM. He is another Jalen Brown. Flirting for months and months without committing to the home town school is a massive warning sign.

No I'm not being funny.

I was thinking he was more concerned about pur numbers there. I actually wouldnt mind of he was our only RB taken this cycle. He shouldn't worry about being used properly though. I think Gattis will be a NFL coach, he has that mindset of exploiting matchups. And this guy is gonna be a problem.

No I'm not being funny.

Tell him to watch Oregon and Michigan's offense last year.

Handoffs, speed sweeps, motion out to slot, screens. Concerned just seems like a strong word for a RB to say about this offense. If I was a WR coming to play for Mario yeah I'd want to see some action this year.

Michigans RBs had 64 catches and rushed for over 2000 yards.

Advertisement
No I'm not being funny.

Show him Blake Corum highlights.

Advertisement
With questions about how he’ll be used on offense, which player has Mario or Gattis coached that was a utility type of player.

I remember being concerned about Clemson on the trail

Those were the days…
Yall keep saying this....

But yall arent watching what they are doing....We never cross recruit much with Clemson....BUT........The same day we got our samoan god go look who they got committed. Clemson is f*cking up metro atlanta right now....If im UGA they are a complete problem for them.

Advertisement
3 Day troll ban
Just seen enough of these where local kids are wanting to flirt with big state schools.

Advertisement
No I'm not being funny.

So your saying he is Percy Harvin?.

06f29f4e9541d41f04cc2ce121477729

But yall arent watching what they are doing....We never cross recruit much with Clemson....BUT........The same day we got our samoan god go look who they got committed. Clemson is f*cking up metro atlanta right now....If im UGA they are a complete problem for them.
Nah that’s not what I meant

What I mean is we can go head to head with them now

Not for a second do I think they won’t recruit well

Just took a look at Clem$on recruiting history that ATL connection SHIIT is serious & deep 😳

Just took a look at Clem$on recruiting history that ATL connection SHIIT is serious & deep 😳
They have owned parts of metro atlanta for YEARS..... this class they just like f it we gonna try an take the whole thing. Whatever resources they used to use in s.fla they pretty much diverted some back for Ga. They always grab 1 or 2 out of sw fla. Ft Myers to Tampa.

Advertisement
Back