2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
IMO - you either have wiggle or you don’t. You just don’t all of a sudden start wiggling, lol.

Like your either Hitch or your not!

hitch GIF
F4EAA1BC-21A6-4E3F-8AE3-393EC1783000.gif

Wtf man talking about wiggle. Can he read the blocks and find the hole. Man always talking about **** that has no bearing on whether you are good at the position or not. So if he has no wiggle why would he be a better CB when them man constantly changing directions to stay with WRs? Someone said he gonna be Lingard. Lingard couldn't understand the playbook as a RB, you know how football dumb u have to be for that to happen? Johnson doesn't need wiggle in high school cuz he just faster than everybody and in college following the blocks and reading the cut back lanes is what gonna determine how he progresses. Not wiggle

I’d tell him, yeah you can play RB here...

Just on Defense when you’re Running back the ball after an interception...
It’s honestly hard to judge whether or not he could be a RB here, based on the few clips on this highlight video. But one thing we know for sure, is this kid can fly. That in itself is worth an offer. If u miss on an evaluation, miss with speed. More likely than not, you won’t totally miss. He may end up helping in other positions, like on special teams.

Last edited:
This all day.

You take players that have rare traits point blank period.

We were all drooling over Harrell the WR who went to Bama from UL because he had speed.

Harrell ran a 10.54.

We all love Malik Curtis’ speed.
He ran a 10.81.

Even saw someone invoke Mr Lingards speed being a flop.
He ran a 10.71
Johnson just won 100/200 states with a 10.45/20.73.

YOU TAKE - THE SPEED.
All day long, and twice on Sunday!

Advertisement
It’s honestly hard to judge whether or not he could be a RB here, based on the few clips on this highlight video. But one thing we know for sure, is this kid can fly. That in itself is worth an offer. If u miss on an evaluation, miss with speed. More likely than not, you won’t totally miss. He may end up helping in other positions, like on special teams.
Ahhhh special teams. Remember when Miami had multiple punt returners with crazy speed that were electric? Been a while

Colorado.
Was just reading about him the other day. Originally was going up there as a grayshirt

Advertisement
Yup where are all the star whores who claimed he was not that good and he should be a DB. He is gonna get a bump and bet they change their tune like with Jean. Miami offers Bama offers, same as ever. Saban's knows who the goat recruiter is.

Like I tell u man, stop acting like my staff is a bunch of bums. They dont need recruiting sites to spot good players. Man gonna catch up on Emory too watch.

Thinking he could have good upside at CB is not the same as saying he’s not that good.

UGA is definitely recruiting him with the intentions of moving him to CB so that’s not as absurd as you might think.

I said I was in favor of taking him at either spot, but I also think he would be a good CB too.
Mans were saying move him to CB as a slight on him being a RB. I want him with the ball in his hand and 10.4 speed. Our fans don't learn from Schwartz and players like that.

Advertisement
I like the idea of offering as a CB. I think he is listed as 5'11".
We are going for players much higher rated at either RB or DB so there isn't a real need to offer.

There's so many good players in the 2023 cycle. We can't keep asking why so and so didn't get an offer.

There will be some guys that ball out down the road and people will say we didn't even offer.

It's quite simple that the coaching staff has higher priority targets based on their evaluations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yup where are all the star whores who claimed he was not that good and he should be a DB. He is gonna get a bump and bet they change their tune like with Jean. Miami offers Bama offers, same as ever. Saban's knows who the goat recruiter is.

Like I tell u man, stop acting like my staff is a bunch of bums. They dont need recruiting sites to spot good players. Man gonna catch up on Emory too watch.
Can’t compare this vs. Jean. Dude ran 10.45! That’s game breaking fast deserving of a bump. Jean’s track times this spring did the opposite.

I think I said it earlier in the thread..if the 100M and 200M champ in the state of Florida is from South Florida and even sniffs the football field on his HS team he needs to be on our radar every time, all the time. We can never have another Anthony Schwartz situation happen again.

Glad Mario is on this kid. His offer might not be commitable yet (assuming here because of his personal workout with Kevin Smith) but we are showing the kid that we see him.

I think I said it earlier in the thread..if the 100M and 200M champ in the state of Florida is from South Florida and even sniffs the football field on his HS team he needs to be on our radar every time, all the time. We can never have another Anthony Schwartz situation happen again.

Glad Mario is on this kid. His offer might not be commitable yet (assuming here because of his personal workout with Kevin Smith) but we are showing the kid that we see him.
Anthony Schwartz was mediocre at best in college. Amir Rasual was trash, Demps was ok.

Advertisement
Back