2023 Chris Johnson Jr

I mean we saw him in his freshman season celebrating after touchdowns, and knocking the **** out of his own teammates,… 😳😳😂😂

Advertisement
Texas has issues much deeper than the HC.
Texas will never be back. They have alienated the network they need to even be successful consistently and they’ve showed their colors more than once. “Handlers” in Texas and people like myself do what we can to steer kids who want to stay in the state or nearby away from UT. That money won’t matter forever

Advertisement
It was said last year, and he's a coaches son who was "protected" in HS.

That works both ways. He's a coaches son so you know he's going to put in all the work and then some.

I don't know what'll happen to Don. I have an idea though. He'll give it his all, like most players do. What I don't know is if it'll work out or not. Injuries can change a player, not just from a physical standpoint, but a mental point as well. Will he still go that extra mile, push his limits, or use it as a crutch of why he couldn't do something? Maybe he'll never be the same physically. We don't know, only him and those close can tell.

Either way, I'd say it's not our place to presume anything. The guys behind him aren't going to wait for him to sort it all out. I hope he doesn't go the Robert Burns route and it works out for us and him. We've got a lot of guys to tote the rock though from a depth perspective, I'm not worried about it. Hopeful for the best, but if I'm being real, my expectations are shelved on this one.

Love Don but those highlights sucked 😂
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Advertisement
That works both ways. He's a coaches son so you know he's going to put in all the work and then some.

I don't know what'll happen to Don. I have an idea though. He'll give it his all, like most players do. What I don't know is if it'll work out or not. Injuries can change a player, not just from a physical standpoint, but a mental point as well. Will he still go that extra mile, push his limits, or use it as a crutch of why he couldn't do something? Maybe he'll never be the same physically. We don't know, only him and those close can tell.

Either way, I'd say it's not our place to presume anything. The guys behind him aren't going to wait for him to sort it all out. I hope he doesn't go the Robert Burns route and it works out for us and him. We've got a lot of guys to tote the rock though from a depth perspective, I'm not worried about it. Hopeful for the best, but if I'm being real, my expectations are shelved on this one.
I only mentioned it because it he had a very low carry count in HS and it was well known that it was done to protect his future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s taller & has a different physical frame than both.

They’re shorter guys who have more compact football frames, CJ Jr has a tall lengthy frame & more of a sprinters body.

You can add muscle mass on all 3 & improve their overall ability in conjunction with their natural speed & explosion.

But CJ Jr’s natural fluidity as a runner & pure speed is faster than both Nate & Robby, but all 3 are playmakers.

CJ isn’t as much of a pure WR as Nate is, but he’s not necessarily a pure RB either. He’s a Speed-back with WR capability coming out of the backfield & possibly being able to line up in the slot on certain play packages, but you wouldn’t use CJ Jr as a full time bellcow RB or full time Slot-Back WR. He’s a versatile weapon that you can use in multiple ways.

Same with Robby Washington & his ability as a Return Man, although his upside as a WR is high as well.
CJ must be stupid fast if he faster than Robby sheeeeeeesh

Advertisement
Back