Chris Johnson, Jr. senior highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario, Steele and Addae were on our campus yesterday for a routine check-up.
Got a call from Addae saying that they were just swinging by to chop it up/touch base.

The difference between this staff and Manny's (in recruiting) is incredible.

I'm not even a head coach and I've spoken to Addae, Salavea and Steele more in the past 5 months than I spoke to Manny (or anybody on his staff) in 3+ years.
So imagine how well they communicate with people who are actually important. 😂 (the recruits)

Coach, what's your take on Addae? From afar, he strikes me as a no-nonsense kind of dude, not big on yukking it up.

They still willing to take both CJ and Fletcher? I remember you saying something along the lines of MF’s decision dictating their next moves, but admittedly I’m on like three hours of sleep so I could be just pulling crap out of my a$$.
I always felt we’d split on this one , but with the rb room clearing out i could see both coming. They were always ok taking both.

Mario, Steele and Addae were on our campus yesterday for a routine check-up.
Got a call from Addae saying that they were just swinging by to chop it up/touch base.

The difference between this staff and Manny's (in recruiting) is incredible.

I'm not even a head coach and I've spoken to Addae, Salavea and Steele more in the past 5 months than I spoke to Manny (or anybody on his staff) in 3+ years.
So imagine how well they communicate with people who are actually important. 😂 (the recruits)
Good to hear about Steele. I hadn't heard much about him regarding recruiting. I was beginning to wonder if something was up.

Advertisement
Oh I don't know.
I only speak through my personal experience.🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm sure there's others who haven't had the same experience. I can only speak for myself.

I just know that at least 3 different coaches from UM have hit my cell phone regarding different stuff. I've been coaching down here since 2007-2008 and have never been communicated with by a UM staff like this. Nobody on Manny's staff ever hit me up and asked if I was coming by campus for clinics, camps or various stuff like that. Generally they only communicate with the Head Coaches. I'm just a coordinator. Usually I'm an afterthought. UM even communicates with my DB coach at Dillard. (mainly DVD though)

A lot of this is probably Mario though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've heard he literally snaps on his coaches if they're not touching base with recruits/coaches. If anybody is slackin' in this regard Mario will probably cut them loose.
Hey coach, you have aspirations to be a HC or you locked in being a coordinator?

You think CJ and his Pops ask Mario who his OC going to be next season? If so can you find out what he was told
Conor Mcgregor Wtf GIF

Donald Glover Atlanta GIF

Advertisement
I’ve had the same question. Wondered as well if he’d want to move up to college coaching
That's a full time grind. Like literally, it's all year.
And unless you get a 6 figure salary or close (meaning you'd have to coach at a major D1 probably) then it's not really worth it.

I would rather coach HS ball in a state like Texas or Georgia, get paid like a small college coach, and actually have a life. 😂

Advertisement
I think our rb depth will help us with both CJ and MF. The last few days is the first time in awhile I legit thought we could land both of our rb priorities.
Oh **** lol, Fletcher still visiting next week right we can lock him up then now that Johnson seems like he's in already

Advertisement
Oh I don't know.
I only speak through my personal experience.🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm sure there's others who haven't had the same experience. I can only speak for myself.

I just know that at least 3 different coaches from UM have hit my cell phone regarding different stuff. I've been coaching down here since 2007-2008 and have never been communicated with by a UM staff like this. Nobody on Manny's staff ever hit me up and asked if I was coming by campus for clinics, camps or various stuff like that. Generally they only communicate with the Head Coaches. I'm just a coordinator. Usually I'm an afterthought. UM even communicates with my DB coach at Dillard. (mainly DVD though)

A lot of this is probably Mario though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've heard he literally snaps on his coaches if they're not touching base with recruits/coaches. If anybody is slackin' in this regard Mario will probably cut them loose.
you might be getting a diff experience bc the insider reports on here say otherwise. were reading that the staff is more like the Manny staff than a Mario staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back