Chris Johnson, Jr. commits to Canes.. and is Elite Level FAST!

View as article
fletcher OV'ing next week

Citizen, Chaney, Parrish, Johnson, and potentially fletcher is an incredible backfield room and 80% of that has been brought in within the last year by smith/cristobal

Kevin smith still neds to close fletcher but if he does, people here can get off his jock
Agreed but CIS is loaded with jock riders and jock sniffers. Those *****ess seem like they’re never happy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t think they’d be able to close the gap because the offense has been so bad (since the summer really)

I was pretty adamant he wouldn’t come here. I was wrong.

These guys deserve a lot of credit for making it happen.
I am very curious what's up with the offense because this kid was pretty much sounding off that he would not play in this offense (gattis). So if they were able to close selling him on the current O 👀 I would be impressed lol

Advertisement
I didn’t think they’d be able to close the gap because the offense has been so bad (since the summer really)

Your logic was 100% on point.

Which makes me believe they didn’t just trick the kid into committing while we keep the same offense. But we’ll see.

Make It Rain Money GIF

Advertisement
Back