Chris Johnson, Jr. commits to Canes.. and is Elite Level FAST!

Advertisement
10.25 100m would make him the 3rd fastest player we've ever had if he was on the track team.

Thats outstanding for a football player. Our men's track and field team is slow as can be though.
yep and his 200 meter time is tied for fastest at 20.66 and he should drop that time down to a 20.3 or 20.2 Not sure if he had relay event today as well. Do they even have a men's track team anymore? Just have seen women's

That’s a crease and 80yds to the end zone real quick!
THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! GAMEBREAKING SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :u5pyxda:

I dont think people understand how bad we NEEEEED this, for reference for people who dont follow track Devon Achane in high school was a 10.5 runner, he dropped his time in texas am to like 10.1 range.

Tyreek Hill was 10.19 in high school (he played RB in college also),
Hester personal best was 10.42 (mind you he had "next man" speed on football field :alien:)
Dorsett 10.58,
Santana moss 10.7,
Travis Benjamin 10.57

Had dreams of seeing this since I watched it live in orange and green, mind you Singleton runs 10.8 and had players look like they in mud with angle.

@ZeroBeachCane3 , @Memnon , @DMoney where ya at? I hope poppin bottles..

Last edited:
Advertisement
yep and his 200 meter time is tied for fastest at 20.66 and he should drop that time down to a 20.3 or 20.2 Not sure if he had relay event today as well. Do they even have a men's track team anymore? Just have seen women's
Girls running 200 now, boys coming up after.. Lets see what he does for last race in high school.. best thing is he should be pushed so he will have to drop a good time..

Advertisement
:u5pyxda:Look like it was wind legal too.. What a way to go out.. Defend both state titles..

Btw. Just seen that the wind assitance was illegal. It was +2.5. With a legal +2.0 wind it would been 10.27 and with zero wind it woulda been 10.35.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 200 meter time is truly unbelievable. CJ steps on campus as one of if not the fastest player in college football day 1. 20.40 is wild and he did it without anyone challenging him.

CJ, Harrell, Ray Ray, and Robby add speed to our offense that we haven’t had in decades.

Advertisement
Back