Chris herndon next up

brock

All-American
[TWEET]862729837580103682[/TWEET]
He's always quietly been one of the most talented players we have had the past couple of years it's just the fact we had another extremely talented player in njoku playing the same position as him. I'm expecting a BIG season. Herndon can do it all. Top 100 talent in the draft next year imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henderson reminds me of OJ Howard.. in term of Size and Speed at TE w/ the ability to block very well and also looks for contact. Big man.

Yeah, TE is officially the one thing that Fat Al didn't completely **** up.

I think Herndon is going to be really good this year. He's definitely more of a true TE than Njoku was. And best thing is he still is really good after the catch just like Njoku was. Watching that Cutup, it looked like he almost always broke the first tackle.

Advertisement
Big fan of Herndon...dude catches everything, heads up field quickly, and finishes the run with contact moving forward. #ChainMover

Advertisement
How the **** did Rick miss this guy at UGA? He's a great TE.

I still can't believe they gave this Polendey kid a scholarship.

Polendey over Gamble baffles my mind

Gamble isnt a blocker and is slow as **** and stiff. Polendy at least has potential as a blocking te. Everybody isnt going to be a star. You need role players too.

If you cant or wont block and are not a great athlete...you wont play TE here. Polendey will have two jobs..block his a$$ off for Lingard, Homer, and Cam Davis...and greet/high five/do the "Kodak Black" dance with Irvin II, Haskins, Mallory and BJordan when they score numerous TDs.

Beast.... more of a complete TE than Njoku imo and will definitely be a 1st round pick next year.

Chris Herndon is a beast, but has been a back up until his final year... how is that a "miss?" rhetorical question we know you're just a piece of shx troll so there is no need to answer.

Advertisement

Chris Herndon is a beast, but has been a back up until his final year... how is that a "miss?" rhetorical question we know you're just a piece of shx troll so there is no need to answer.

He's saying that because herndon went to norcross with Alvin kamara(signed with bama), Lorenzo carter(uga), Myles autry(ga tech), and herndon went to Miami but wasn't offered by uga.

Herndon on a few of those runs looks to have more top end speed than njoku who is fast as **** in his own right. Both are excellent after the catch. He was legit pulling away from a few of the dbs at unc and ga tech

Love Herndon's versatility. Dude can line up in-line, slot, split or in the backfield. Not the athletic freak that Njoku is but he does a lot of things really well. I am a big fan of using him in an H-back role where he can lineup in the backfield and motion out or stay in and block.

Advertisement
Back