Chris Henderson

Advertisement
Miami insiders don't know where Henderson is leaning, nor do his teammates but posters on Bama boards do. Make sense.

I believe Garcia is the Bama scout Mod, the Bama 247 Mod is saying UF as well

Bama must have had the nerve to not separate the cash when they delivered it on the in home

theyre only assuming. doubt they actually have real info that his own teammates dont have

Not arguing that at all, just passing along what they were saying which if they did have info it would only be from the Bama side

image.jpg

CJ just posted the pic with Bandy then shot that reply a Like. Either he comin' or he's cementing himself as the biggest Miami keef troll of all time.

Miami insiders don't know where Henderson is leaning, nor do his teammates but posters on Bama boards do. Make sense.

Bama must have had the nerve to not separate the cash when they delivered it on the in home

theyre only assuming. doubt they actually have real info that his own teammates dont have

Not arguing that at all, just passing along what they were saying which if they did have info it would only be from the Bama side

He might end up at UF, probably likely, but it's illogical to think Bama guys would have that knowledge over actual connected people in the So Fla community (including his teammates).

Advertisement

oh yeah i know. i trust more what bandy says about him than any other website out there (remember bandy did say earlier to pete that he wasn't likely to come)

For some reason, dude is going into full troll mode. For the most part he's handled his recruitment pretty good, hope he doesn't turn into one of these S. Fl dudes who craves attention as closing days draws closer.

For some reason, dude is going into full troll mode. For the most part he's handled his recruitment pretty good, hope he doesn't turn into one of these S. Fl dudes who craves attention as closing days draws closer.

i dont think hes trolling. i think if its really his choice, then hes coming to UM to play w his boys. If its dads choice then hes on his way to gainesville

Advertisement
Randy probably came out from a back room to grab a snack from the kitchen before heading back to finish the old war movie he was watching while the Bama staff was there.

Not important what Alabama recruiting boaters think. Important what Richt knows. One way or the other.

Advertisement

Some of these dopes will believe anything they read. Bandy doesn't know where he's going but It'sRollin'3434 does.

To take it a step further, Henderson doesn't know where he's going but TideRolls10 does. Must be funny for the kids to read sometimes

I don't see how you guys get the Keith vibe here. Keith was clearly a clown from the get-go. Henderson seems like a quiet dude who doesn't put on a show (his coach has indicated the same) You all just have battered wives syndrome. Just let it play out.

Advertisement
What happened during the Bama visit was that it became clear that they are running third behind UF and some other non-SEC school that they pretend doesn't exist.

His brain says UM, his handlers say UiF.

It's between the Crocs and the Canes, and Bama is on the outside looking in, and their best shot is that he can't make up his mind so he just takes the bags to Tuscaloosa.

I don't see how you guys get the Keith vibe here. Keith was clearly a clown from the get-go. Henderson seems like a quiet dude who doesn't put on a show (his coach has indicated the same) You all just have battered wives syndrome. Just let it play out.

And heaven forbid these if these kids grew up Gator fans instead of Miami.. Watching Trim Tebow win multiple NC's, Heismans, Humanitarian awards, etc while we get put to sleep by UVa.. (RIP OB)

And heaven forbid these if these kids grew up Gator fans instead of Miami.. Watching Trim Tebow win multiple NC's, Heismans, Humanitarian awards, etc while we get put to sleep by UVa.. (RIP OB)

Yeah, and it chaps my *** that the captain of the ship that got trounced by UVa is now rolling through here with his crocodile shirt as Mr. South Florida. The sooner Shammin the turncoat gets exposed as the lazy fugger and stubborn DC we all know he is the better.

Advertisement
Back