Chris Henderson

Well we all know Bama offers a lot more money so it can't be that. Something gf related? Track scholly to UF

Advertisement
C29n1ZxWgAAIsN7.jpg

I am not sure if I think we get him but as long as edwards is in orange and green I am good.

Any one interpret it to possibly mean that Bama boards are basically saying that something happened that leads Bama to believe they themselves are out of it. Thus, given their SEC-centric mentality they interpret that to mean that since Bama is out it is obviously UF. SEC schools typically like to pretend Miami doesn't exist.

Advertisement
As much as I love Henderson's speed and upside, I think the main reason I want him in this class is to further cement Jobe the following year.

Not to say, I'm not excited about Henderson in his own right, but I think he is 1-2 years away from being ready. Jobe is ready now IMO

Any one interpret it to possibly mean that Bama boards are basically saying that something happened that leads Bama to believe they themselves are out of it. Thus, given their SEC-centric mentality they interpret that to mean that since Bama is out it is obviously UF. SEC schools typically like to pretend Miami doesn't exist.
this… if they think he's out, they are just guessing his landing spot.

Exactly what I was going to say. We've seen the seen thing with the SEC *** garglers on Devonta Smith.

Advertisement
Apparently something happened on the in-home visit with Chris Henderson that all but guarantees he is going to Florida.

Garcia won't say what though.

Harris is the only DB left on the board.

IMG_3355.GIF

Advertisement
Miami insiders don't know where Henderson is leaning, nor do his teammates but posters on Bama boards do. Make sense.

Advertisement
Miami insiders don't know where Henderson is leaning, nor do his teammates but posters on Bama boards do. Make sense.

I believe Garcia is the Bama scout Mod, the Bama 247 Mod is saying UF as well

Bama must have had the nerve to not separate the cash when they delivered it on the in home

I believe Garcia is the Bama scout Mod, the Bama 247 Mod is saying UF as well

Bama must have had the nerve to not separate the cash when they delivered it on the in home

theyre only assuming. doubt they actually have real info that his own teammates dont have

Advertisement
Back