Chris Graves WR or DB?

Advertisement
First Curtis now Graves, why every DB with playmaking ability has to be moved.

It takes a lot of athleticism to play CB at a high level, so naturally those players will have great highlights on offense as well during their high school career.
Keep him at CB we need playmakers at both positions.

Chris Graves is my favorite prospect of the 22 class, I watched his highlights a while ago, I know we recruited him as a corner, but if you watch his highlights dude could be an elite WR as well. I’m just curious on what some of you guys think about this kid, what do you all think the staff will do with him?
CB!!! Lets not have this discussion!

**** man why you guys so quick to change our guys positions? lol. Dude was recruited as a CB and wants to be a CB, why would we even think about him at WR during year 1?

Graves was my favorite recruit because of the measurables, tape, attitude, recruiting process, family, etc. Can't wait for him to get on campus!

Advertisement
Chris Graves is my favorite prospect of the 22 class, I watched his highlights a while ago, I know we recruited him as a corner, but if you watch his highlights dude could be an elite WR as well. I’m just curious on what some of you guys think about this kid, what do you all think the staff will do with him?
DB all the way. He got that dawg in him

Advertisement
You're not wrong, but we desperately need his talents at CB. He could legit make the two-deep next year at CB.

We need more studs in the secondary badly.

First Curtis now Graves, why every DB with playmaking ability has to be moved.

It takes a lot of athleticism to play CB at a high level, so naturally those players will have great highlights on offense as well during their high school career.
Keep him at CB we need playmakers at both positions.
Why can’t they play both ways??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back