Chris Graves WR or DB?

Advertisement
I understand but what if he’s better on offense
What Brock was implying or inferred at least by saying we need his skill set at DB is he can make more of an impact at DB based on how our wide receiver room is set opposed to how are DB room is set. So it's not a matter of he could be a better wide receiver than he can be a DB it's we have more depth at wide receiver than we do at DB understand?

What Brock was implying or inferred at least by saying we need his skill set at DB is he can make more of an impact at DB based on how our wide receiver room is set opposed to how are DB room is set. So it's not a matter of he could be a better wide receiver than he can be a DB it's we have more depth at wide receiver than we do at DB understand?

CB all day every day. Graves is desperately needed at corner. WR is just fine.

Why can’t he play both??

Advertisement
This should let u know just how fast is Sub 10

Graves is smooth and fast and didn’t break the mark.

It’s like a true 4.4 40. Everyone says they’re that fast but few truly are
Yeah. A true 4.4 is pretty fast for a football player. So when you get to the true 4.3’s and lower that’s when you start to see the game breaking stuff.. think about Jaylen Waddle in college and how it seemed like he just played at a different speed.

Sub 10 is fast for football players too cause most times they’re just out there running with no clue how form or technique wise. I was a actual track guy so a 11 was a warmup jog at practice

How?? Breh not starting day one, we need as much talent on the field. This is not 1975 anymore
Do you realize the irony in that statement? In the 70s plenty of people played both ways. Now in p5 football how common is that? It's not common is the point. Excelling on one side of the ball is difficult enough let alone asking a kid to turn around and play both ways. It's putting alot of pressure on him.

Advertisement
Do you realize the irony in that statement? In the 70s plenty of people played both ways. Now in p5 football how common is that? It's not common is the point. Excelling on one side of the ball is difficult enough let alone asking a kid to turn around and play both ways. It's putting alot of pressure on him.
How??? Breh is not starting day one? What pressure? We been playing both sides since pop Warner 😒 this is not corporate America!!!!

How??? Breh is not starting day one? What pressure? We been playing both sides since pop Warner 😒 this is not corporate America!!!!
That's the problem is you don't think power 5 football is corporate America. I don't know what level you played any football till, judgement free zone here, but ain't nothing even slightly similar between pee wee and college ball. It's not high school and playing those base head games can destroy this kid mentally and physically. But ur absolutely right and I'm wrong. No biggie. Have a good one.

Advertisement
Sub 10 is fast for football players too cause most times they’re just out there running with no clue how form or technique wise. I was a actual track guy so a 11 was a warmup jog at practice

sub 10 is blazing for a football player and I think you can count on one finger how many football players can run a sub 10 (THill). Don't know of any others.

sub 10 is blazing for a football player and I think you can count on one finger how many football players can run a sub 10 (THill). Don't know of any others.
A sub 10 would be 10.4 or lower, yeah that’s blazing speed

Advertisement
Graves and Curtis to WR....who's with me?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Back