Chris Graves WR or DB?

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Chris Graves is my favorite prospect of the 22 class, I watched his highlights a while ago, I know we recruited him as a corner, but if you watch his highlights dude could be an elite WR as well. I’m just curious on what some of you guys think about this kid, what do you all think the staff will do with him?

Advertisement
Chris Graves is my favorite prospect of the 22 class, I watched his highlights a while ago, I know we recruited him as a corner, but if you watch his highlights dude could be an elite WR as well. I’m just curious on what some of you guys think about this kid, what do you all think the staff will do with him?
Here we go again, throwing out the elite word lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can catch.

1645537928777.png

Advertisement
Does anyone know the track times of Graves in comparison to Hester?

Just curious. They share a lot of similarities. 6' to 6'1. CB/WR positions in HS. Electric playmaker.

And for the ppl who will take this as me comparing him to Hester, I'm not.
He posted a 10.98 his junior year in the 100m, that’s all I know

Does anyone know the track times of Graves in comparison to Hester?

Just curious. They share a lot of similarities. 6' to 6'1. CB/WR positions in HS. Electric playmaker.

And for the ppl who will take this as me comparing him to Hester, I'm not.

Chris graves left

Devin Hester right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-090959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-090959_Chrome.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20220222-091156_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-091156_Chrome.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 266
The WR room is pretty packed with talent. The CB room is pretty packed with JAGs. This shouldnt even be a discussion. Hes is sorely needed in that CB room.

A guy like Strong, who knows what a UM CB room should look like from his days recruiting at UF/UL and recruiting the area so well, is going to really be scratching his head as to what the **** we have been doing the last 2-3 years in regards to CB recruiting... If we didnt have TS transfer in (and not declare for the draft)... it would have been DefCon1 in that room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back