2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

@AtlAtty ....this will be the final product. There's 24 investors...at first the Miniseries was to be called "Nefertitti"...but there was a few other Movies that were already made with that name, Which would've caused infringement problems. So all 24 investors were called to NYC for a few days, and they came up with another name "Pharaoh"...View attachment 255476
This is very cool. I’d love to see this.

Advertisement
So I was excited about the idea of Rihanna as Nefertiti reading this. But then I looked up that photo you shared and it’s from I think a 2017 vogue Arabia photo shoot? And you say her pregnancy caused problems and then you show photos from some sort of film shoot in 2019, but her first born was years afterwards? I’m not trying to cause mischief here I’m just curious about timelines and all that. Was there anything in the trades about Rihanna playing Nefertiti? About Rihanna having miscarriages? I’m just trying to get **** straight in my head, ‘cause I’ll tune in. But something here just feels off and I don’t know what it is. Other than us talking about some bull**** that isn’t a non-Miami-bound Cole in a Cole thread.

All I know is Covid cost him a sh*t ton of $$$ in regards to a Miniseries about Egypt/Princess Nefertitti....it was in pre-production up until Covid...and delayed the entire production....not to mention Rhianna who was to play the part of Nefertitti, became pregnant, which had them scrambling to find another actress. They found famous British actress Karen David to play the role, but she was booked to the gills with other projects. Here's my cousin with Karen David.View attachment 255469

So I was excited about the idea of Rihanna as Nefertiti reading this. But then I looked up that photo you shared and it’s from I think a 2017 vogue Arabia photo shoot? And you say her pregnancy caused problems and then you show photos from some sort of film shoot in 2019, but her first born was years afterwards? I’m not trying to cause mischief here I’m just curious about timelines and all that. Was there anything in the trades about Rihanna playing Nefertiti? About Rihanna having miscarriages? I’m just trying to get **** straight in my head, ‘cause I’ll tune in. But something here just feels off and I don’t know what it is. Other than us talking about some bull**** that isn’t a non-Miami-bound Cole in a Cole thread.
That Arabia photo shoot was all about her playing Nefertitti in the Miniseries....until her pregnancy which might have been a miscarriage which I wasn't aware of. I never said her pregnancy caused problems, but it caused her to be unavailable for the Miniseries which was in pre-production back then. I honestly really don't care what you think.....they (my cousin and staff) were in Morocco back in 2015 because of Morocco's nororious black market, which had alot of the actual Garb that was worn at the time, and was raided by thieves and brought to Moracco. My cousin and the wardrobe people wanted authentic looking wear for the Miniseries...and what better place than Morocco itself. Add Covid to the mix and it caused major problems. It's still in pre-production right now. Thieves raided Egypt (Valley of the Kings) for many yrs...They never found King Tuts tomb till 1920 I believe...because he was so young, they didn't have time to complete a majestic one. So he was basically buried in a paupers tomb. Nefertiti was King Tuts step mother.

Last edited:
I've known Lauryn just as long as Ro. You can't put that hate on him. She been crazy far before he ever came around. Anyone that knows Lauryn will tell you she's certified bat****. Love the woman to death but she's bat**** crazy all on her own.
Crazy or not she has or had insane talent. On talent alone, she kills Beyonce in singing and rapping. Every time I hear Beyonce try to rap I think that it’s best she leave the rapping to her husband.

Advertisement
Like I said not trying to cause mischief. I was excited by the prospect you proposed so was just trying to make sense of it all, since timelines and such didn’t make sense. Either way. We’re a long way from Lion way and Cole in this thread 😭. I’m posted up drinking beers at highland park brewery in Los Angeles grabbing some beers for tomorrow’s game. Taking E Line to a buddy’s house. We’ve hung out for too many **** losses. Hoping tomorrow’s a win!

That Arabia photo shoot was all about her playing Nefertitti in the Miniseries....until her pregnancy which might have been a miscarriage which I wasn't aware of. I never said her pregnancy caused problems, but it caused her to be unavailable for the Miniseries which was in pre-production back then. I honestly really don't care what you think.....they (my cousin and staff) were in Morocco back in 2015 because of Morocco's nororious black market, which had alot of the actual Garb that was worn at the time, and was raided by thieves and brought to Moracco. My cousin and the wardrobe people wanted authentic looking wear for the Miniseries...and what better place than Morocco itself. Add Covid to the mix and it caused major problems. It's still in pre-production right now. Thieves raided Egypt (Valley of the Kings) for many yrs...They never found King Tuts tomb till 1920 I believe...because he was so young, they didn't have time to complete a majestic one. So he was basically buried in a paupers tomb. Nefertiti was King Tuts step mother.

Crazy or not she has or had insane talent. On talent alone, she kills Beyonce in singing and rapping. Every time I hear Beyonce try to rap I think that it’s best she leave the rapping to her husband.
****, I don’t even think Beyoncé is a great singer…To me, she’s an entertainer that sounds good on her music, but can’t SANG.

Advertisement
beyonce is overrated. shes not touching most elite female artists but somehow is always put up there
She found a niche by singing girl anthems.
Women immortalize those type of songs.
From Gloria Gaynor I will survive to Alanis Morisset “you oughta know”

“Should’ve put a ring on it”
“ don’t you ever for a second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable”

For some reason, girls, love songs that talk about guys not being sht and that they can live totally without them.

“You better call Tyrone”

On anOther note about pregnant celebrities, I remember there were a few of my friends that thought that Derek Jeter was *** because he went out with all those beautiful woman and never got any of them pregnant.

“You mean to tell me he’s constantly banging the hottest women in Hollywood and never leaves it in”

I had to remind them that Derek Jeter would only go out with girls that could not afford to be pregnant.
The celebrity superstars that are young and beautiful and have movie contracts lose a lot of money with a pregnancy. Child support from Derek Jeter is nothing compared to a $25 million contract from 20th century fox and all the fame and fortune that comes with it.
Most of the girls he went out with time were becoming famous; getting pregnant by Derek Jeter was a downgrade.
That child support was gonna be nowhere near.
The only exception may have been Mariah but again. She probably had world tours that would’ve cost her millions if she cancelled.

Jeter gets a ******** by a hooters waitress in 1997 and the girl ain’t swallowing or spitting.
She’s finding a turkey baster.

In 2003 Jeter could’ve busted 3 macadamias in Jessica Alba and she’s at her gynecologist first thing in the morning.

Some women have priorities while some are predators looking for a come up.

****, I don’t even think Beyoncé is a great singer…To me, she’s an entertainer that sounds good on her music, but can’t SANG.
Don’t need any of this at all , her BUNGA and PAPAYA is her talent.

Put her voice in Oprah’s body and the results will be total opposite, we wouldn’t be have this discussion at all.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hungry Food GIF

Advertisement
Back