2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Follow the 👀 emojis…

Realizing who reacted to that post

anthony-anderson-looking.gif

Advertisement
Winning means we have zero excuses not to land a Top 12 ish class.

I’m giddy at the thought of this close. Let Mario cook.
Mostly agree but it will be different this year. Instead of securing a bunch of commits and flipping one or two late like last year, we will need to flip 4 to 5 blue chippers to get into the top 10. That’s a different type of selling but Mario and the staff are up for the challenge.

Winning means we have zero excuses not to land a Top 12 ish class.

I’m giddy at the thought of this close. Let Mario cook.
What's the realistic number of kids we are going to take this year? We are at 22 now and I know there are some kids that we will make room for no matter what; maybe there are a few current commits that get encouraged to look somewhere else if their season's not going so great, but I assume that we also want to leave enough room to take some transfers and I doubt we will have nearly as many leaving the program after this season. Realistically what do we think is a realistic number for how many more commits can we take? ~5-6?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most people don't understand what EPMD did for Rap, especially in NYC. They ran the show in NYC from 86-92....Peeps stole their beats, and Lyrics on a regular basis, hence "Get off the Bandwagon" "Strickly Snappin Necks". @Brooklyndee and @Rellyrell will attest.
Erick and Parrish are my favorite rap pair of all time. Not the best, greatest or most impactful, but my personal favorites. It’s crazy to me how dope they were sonically at the ages of 19 and 20.

Advertisement
Back