2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Yesterday:

"He's a reach... nepotism... worried about the competition... great another Mario 3-star... we need to recruit more local Flor-..."

Today:

"OH MY GOD WE MUST LAND THIS TOP 100 SAVAGE!!!!"
Was this in another thread? because I just went through this entire thread and there isn’t one single comment that resembles that narrative. As a matter of fact, most were saying he wouldn’t be a 3 star much longer and it was pretty much unanimous that he was a must get

Advertisement
Was this in another thread? because I just went through this entire thread and there isn’t one single comment that resembles that narrative. As a matter of fact, most were saying he wouldn’t be a 3 star much longer and it was pretty much unanimous that he was a must get

No, just referencing 11 million comments over the last year criticizing Mario for taking "3-stars." If you haven't seen them or can't find them please see an optometrist, stat!

It was a theme, not just in this thread. Bunch of players we offered, some eventually committed were 3 stars.

No, just referencing 11 million comments over the last year criticizing Mario for taking "3-stars." If you haven't seen them or can't find them please see an optometrist, stat!
I see just fine and I’ve seen them in other threads. People can have legit questions on certain players. Has nothing to do with this thread and this player were it appears 100% of comments were positive. Maybe save the flex for when Judd jumps into the top 100.

Advertisement

It was a theme, not just in this thread. Bunch of players we offered, some eventually committed were 3 stars.
But why start that in here??? If we have a few star ***** hate everything mopes, why bring that in here and why broad brush the majority of the board with that?

It would be preferable, if people feel the need to do this sort of annoying thing, to limit it to where it happened and to specific hate everything shît on everything individual mopes. The majority of this board criticizes and praises where appropriate without an agenda and is offended by the admonishments and is tired of being grouped in with the agenda-set haters club.

I see just fine and I’ve seen them in other threads. People can have legit questions on certain players. Has nothing to do with this thread and this player were it appears 100% of comments were positive. Maybe save the flex for when Judd jumps into the top 100.
Judd jumping in the top 100. Im gonna flex. Just at the end of the season lol. Kidding dont think he go top 100, but he will rise up imo. Maybe top 300. And I do think people have a right to question whichever recruit. My thing is man cant just go to 247 and say 3 star, he sucks and start whining endlessly about blue chip ratio. Thats my issue. But like i said man still have a right to question whichever recruit. Ill question a recruit that is 4 stars if i dont think he is that. Cristobal is not infallable.

It was positive here for one reason and one reason only, and you know the reason. He's Rohan's nephew. Stop playing.

And it's not a flex, its a criticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But why start that in here??? If we have a few star ***** hate everything mopes, why bring that in here and why broad brush the majority of the board with that?

It would be preferable, if people feel the need to do this sort of annoying thing, to limit it to where it happened and to specific hate everything shît on everything individual mopes. The majority of this board criticizes and praises where appropriate without an agenda and is offended by the admonishments and is tired of being grouped in with the agenda-set haters club.

Because the kid in this thread just jumped like 600 spots from a 3-star to a high 4-star which is relevant and is another indication about how arbitrary/innacurate/thoughtless the website rankings are. And the topic today is literally that he jumped in the rankings!

What you personally find "annoying" and "appropriate" might not be what everyone else finds annoying and appropriate. To me, and at least six other posters right quick, its relevant and appropriate.

I have no idea what your last sentence means, though!

Because the kid in this thread just jumped like 600 spots from a 3-star to a high 4-star which is relevant and is another indication about how arbitrary the website rankings are. And the topic is literally that he jumped in the rankings!

What you personally find "annoying" and "appropriate" might not be what everyone else finds annoying and appropriate. To me, and at least six other posters right quick, its relevant and appropriate.

I have no idea what your last sentence means, though!
No what’s annoying is ****faces broad brushing the board with that petty bull**** and running around with that derail constantly. I already told you and others I’m going to deal with that harshly. Stop it. All of you ******* stop it.

You ruin moments on here that most should be able to celebrate.

Advertisement

I get what you are saying. But i have a question, when its the opposite and people start going off on low rank players, do u quote tweet them and reprimand then or its just the other way. U take issue with my points even when i quote no one. I could go and quote tweet man but wouldnt that be more likely to start personal beefs?

Judd jumping in the top 100. Im gonna flex. Just at the end of the season lol. Kidding dont think he go top 100, but he will rise up imo. Maybe top 300. And I do think people have a right to question whichever recruit. My thing is man cant just go to 247 and say 3 star, he sucks and start whining endlessly about blue chip ratio. Thats my issue. But like i said man still have a right to question whichever recruit. Ill question a recruit that is 4 stars if i dont think he is that. Cristobal is not infallable.
Agree with most of this, especially early in the evaluation period. Stupid to just say 3 star without looking at player, his traits and film. Plus without realizing that history showed us that Mario is going to lock up the “bottom” of his class early and then go heavy hitting beginning in summer. What I disagree with is Judd top 300. If he cracks Top 500 it will be a huge rise.

I get what you are saying. But i have a question, when its the opposite and people start going off on low rank players, do u quote tweet them and reprimand then or its just the other way. U take issue with my points even when i quote no one. I could go and quote tweet man but wouldnt that be more likely to start personal beefs?
I go after **** on everything mopes for certain. Both ruin the board.

Advertisement
Back