2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
I go after **** on everything mopes for certain. Both ruin the board.
Derailing the board for me is arguing about stuff thats not relevant to the topic. This is relevant to the topic. We are talking about the player. I dont see any personal attacks. Look how many pages it went on with Judd. Its legit for people to questions these recruits ability and its legit for peoplento defend them especially when the beloved 247 validates them. Thats just me though. Ill let it rest.

No what’s annoying is ****faces broad brushing the board with that petty bull**** and running around with that derail constantly. I already told you and others I’m going to deal with that harshly. Stop it. All of you ******* stop it.

You ruin moments on here that most should be able to celebrate.

I don't think its petty. At all. You take that back! :)

But really, I think a LOT of UM fans look to undermine the program and staff. I think that's their kink, to be honest.

And I've never "broad brushed the board" and I don't think its a derail. As I said, its relevant to TODAY's event. What just happened. The kid jumping 600 spots is very eventful. And I think its important to use the event (that happened an hour ago) to point out to people who go all-in on the website rankings, who often using them as a way to pick on the staff, just how fallible and ridiculous the website rankings can be.

You should listen to Donno's pod from today if you have time. Bluestein was on and they were both ripping the websites and rankings.

Anyway, I care about this U. I care about this program. And when we finally have a staff that's out there out-grinding the comp and getting it done on the trail, and people are ripping a 3-star kid we identify early and the staff that landed him, I think its worth trying to give examples about why that might be a mistake.

Like I've said, I follow the offers. Ignore the rankings.

Advertisement
I don't think its petty. At all. You take that back! :)

But really, I think a LOT of UM fans look to undermine the program and staff. I think that's their kink, to be honest.

And I've never "broad brushed the board" and I don't think its a derail. As I said, its relevant to TODAY's event. What just happened. The kid jumping 600 spots is a very eventful outliner. And I think its important to use the event (that happened an hour ago) to point out to people who go all-in on the website rankings, who often using them as a way to pick on the staff, just how fallible and ridiculous the website rankings can be.

You should listen to Donno's pod from today if you have time. Bluestein was on they were both ripping the websites and rankings.

Anyway, I care about this U. I care about this program. And when we finally have a staff that's out there out-grinding the comp and getting it done on the trail, and people are ripping a 3-star kid we identify early and the staff that landed him, I think its worth trying to give examples about why that might be a mistake.

Like I've said, I follow the offers. Ignore the rankings.
That’s fine. Please address the individuals who **** on everything with this type of stuff directly and specifically as it relates to what they post. Most of us praise and criticize without an agenda and don’t deserve to be grouped in with that as if it’s the board majority that does that.

If some yo yo says Mario can’t recruit OL then please address that yo yo or bump his poRst on ESD when he pulls in a great class.

That’s fine. Please address the individuals who **** on everything with this type of stuff directly and specifically as it relates to what they post. Most of us praise and criticize without an agenda and don’t deserve to be grouped in with that as if it’s the board majority that does that.

If some yo yo says Mario can’t recruit OL then please address that yo yo or bump his poRst on ESD when he pulls in a great class.

Agree my guy, but why do you feel like you or everyone is being "grouped in?" I never said "everyone" or the "whole board" or "this site."

Anyway, the guilty parties know who they are!

Unless the shoe fits?

💣

Jk that's not who you are. #betterthanthecinderellajokeihadteedup

Agree my guy, but why do you feel like you're being "grouped in?" I never said "everyone" or the "whole board" or "this site."

The guilty parties know who they are!

Unless the shoe fits?

💣

Jk that's not who you are. #betterthanthecinderellajokeihadteedup
Bro just please take my word for it. Address the **** on everything mopes specifically and as to their poRsts in a time and place that is directly relevant and me and the majority who don’t say anything like that will much appreciate it.

Advertisement
Bro just please take my word for it. Address the **** on everything mopes specifically and as to their poRsts in a time and place that is directly relevant and me and the majority who don’t say anything like that will much appreciate it.

Attack the mopes with heavy firepower. Got it. Message received.

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

:p

Was this in another thread? because I just went through this entire thread and there isn’t one single comment that resembles that narrative. As a matter of fact, most were saying he wouldn’t be a 3 star much longer and it was pretty much unanimous that he was a must get
Ya your vision is just fine. A completely fabricated position in the context of this recruit/thread by a couple guys with an agenda.

All this recruiting rankings talk makes me think of one truth in recruiting.

Rankings matter when our guys are ranked high and they don't mean **** when they aren't.

Nice jump for the kid. All that attention apparently made some people pay his game some respect.

This thread was overwhelmingly positive about Cole long before his inevitable rating bump took place. By and large, a recruit with great measurables, athleticism, production, and tape who's actively being pursued by top programs and is initially rated as a 3* is someone the board has overwhelmingly been in favor of over the years.

Colton Heinrich fits a similar profile as someone who checked off all those boxes and was seen on this board as being obviously underrated. Now he's committed to UGA and he'll inevitably get a massive bump just like Cole did today.

Advertisement
Attack the mopes with heavy firepower. Got it. Message received.

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

:p
Regular posters providing well-intended honest and fair commentary relating to Canes football without an agenda, regardless of who that specific comment is for or against, shouldn’t be dissuaded from contributing their opinions and have to deal with intimidation from a rabid few.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back