Chosen qb

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
It seems to me that the overwhelming majority of posters expect and want Perry to be our starting qb. If he is not I foresee this forum posting very angry messages why their anointed one was over looked for the job. I would imagine that many Perry fan boys will post some very negative messages toward our coaching staff, particularly Richt. Who ever gets the qb job will I willrespect the decision making process. Unfortunately many other posters will go ballistic, if their boy does get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Richt is in the same school of thought that Perry is his guy. If Perry doesn't get the job week one he'll be the starter by week three. Richt signaled this kid out for a reason. He's gonna be the guy at some point this season. It's foolish to think otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Richt is in the same school of thought that Perry is his guy. If Perry doesn't get the job week one he'll be the starter by week three. Richt signaled this kid out for a reason. He's gonna be the guy at some point this season. It's foolish to think otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's foolish is starting the kid because you picked him out last year. You start him if/when he's your best option.

Advertisement
Lots of folks want to be right more than they want to win.

Now that is just being a mope for anything other than Canes winning. I'm in the camp of trusting the coaching staff, and whoever is the QB, will support as long as he wins. IMO, the cream will eventually rise to the top.

200.gif

Whoever! Just win!

Advertisement
Sounds like you are looking for trouble. I think we all had high hopes for Jack Allison and we were obviously disappointed he didn't shine. This is a pretty savvy board. Everyone knows the peril of starting a freshman. Most will respect Richts decision.

Advertisement
I want the best QB to play this yr if it is Perry lets roll!

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU-UM series, the team that establishes the run & the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game

would much rather we start a weak armed older QB with a high IQ going into Doak Over a Freshman QB who is dependent on his speed to make plays and wants to be a hero (as all freshman do) FSU isn't Lake Gibson. it could go badly in a hurry

I HATE BRAD KAAYA for leaving early

I want the best QB to play this yr if it is Perry lets roll!

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU-UM series, the team that establishes the run & the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game

would much rather we start a weak armed older QB with a high IQ going into Doak Over a Freshman QB who is dependent on his speed to make plays and wants to be a hero (as all freshman do) FSU isn't Lake Gibson. it could go badly in a hurry

I HATE BRAD KAAYA for leaving early

Hating on N'kosi because he fumbled a couple snaps his first week on campus but still worried about Kaaya leaving when he couldn't beat FSU in 3 years makes sense.

Lots of folks want to be right more than they want to win.

I agree with you. Do not overestimate the acumen and loyalty of many posters. This board often becomes a debating society. Posters often get off the subject of a topic and revert to juvenile attempts of trying to be erudite. Their attempts fails. There is little doubt in my mind if Perry does not start the first game, the "debating society" will be in session.

Advertisement
Back