Chosen qb

It seems to me that the overwhelming majority of posters expect and want Perry to be our starting qb. If he is not I foresee this forum posting very angry messages why their anointed one was over looked for the job. I would imagine that many Perry fan boys will post some very negative messages toward our coaching staff, particularly Richt. Who ever gets the qb job will I willrespect the decision making process. Unfortunately many other posters will go ballistic, if their boy does get it.

The same board was touting the greatness of one Baby Jesus they called him.

And we see how that worked out.

Advertisement
perry is the starter mane, why are you ppl so mad

I don't think people will be mad if he earns the job...I think people are annoyed that people already naming him the starter before he earns it.
Can't just give him the job because you liked what he did in high school.
lol... I talked to Major9 mane.. Perry will have teams scared.... Mane we might averaged 60to70 points a game

I truly hope so.

It's pretty likely gonna get ugly in here. Guys want to win. But they also want to be right.

So even if we're winning they'll be chewing up whoever the QB is if he's not their guy at any sign of imperfection. Conversely, if he is their guy they'll make every excuse in the book for him.

Because the whole place is filled with trolls & rats. There should be a good purging before week 1. Winning is ALL that should matter.

Good point.

I want the best QB to play this yr if it is Perry lets roll!

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU

Pizzle said: View Post

SaltyCraker said: View Post

I want the best QB to play this yr if it is Perry lets roll!

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU-UM series, the team that establishes the run & the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game

would much rather we start a weak armed older QB with a high IQ going into Doak Over a Freshman QB who is dependent on his speed to make plays and wants to be a hero (as all freshman do) FSU isn't Lake Gibson. it could go badly in a hurry

I HATE BRAD KAAYA for leaving early
Hating on N'kosi because he fumbled a couple snaps his first week on campus but still worried about Kaaya leaving when he couldn't beat FSU in 3 years makes sense.Exactly. He upvoted the OP then went on to become the exact dude the OP spoke against.

____

Let me translate for you Harriet, what the OP is saying is, whoever the CMR decides to lead us into battle with, we all should get behind him.
On this I totally agree. so what is your problem?

P/S Harriet Tubman's life is mostly fiction and vastly embellished

While Ur trying to teach me false history and translate, why don't U get a translation on how to post coherently lol.

I read the OP as it was meant and like I said, by prematurely picking sides by calling Perry "The Snap Juggler" U fit the description.

Thanks for the history lesson but of course U are wrong, her life was very real and vastly understated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back