Chosen qb

Advertisement
I want the best QB to play this yr if it is Perry lets roll!

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU

Catch yourself on boyo for you NOT to worry about starting a true Freshman against FSU shows your ignorance

hating is not on N'kosi its on Kaaya
Worry is not on Kaaya its on N'kosi

But realistically, if we roll into Doak with Freshman N'kosi 'the Snap Juggler' at QB we are in big trouble....Big Trouble

History shows us that in the FSU-UM series, the team that establishes the run & the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game

would much rather we start a weak armed older QB with a high IQ going into Doak Over a Freshman QB who is dependent on his speed to make plays and wants to be a hero (as all freshman do) FSU isn't Lake Gibson. it could go badly in a hurry

I HATE BRAD KAAYA for leaving early

Hating on N'kosi because he fumbled a couple snaps his first week on campus but still worried about Kaaya leaving when he couldn't beat FSU in 3 years makes sense.

Exactly. He upvoted the OP then went on to become the exact dude the OP spoke against.

Advertisement
perry is the starter mane, why are you ppl so mad

I don't think people will be mad if he earns the job...I think people are annoyed that people already naming him the starter before he earns it.
Can't just give him the job because you liked what he did in high school.

I'd much rather the best qb win the job. I'm just crazy like that .

Crazy concept!
That the the guy that wins the QB competition should actually start at QB.
You as opposed to just naming the guy you think should start regardless.

Lots of folks want to be right more than they want to win.

that is definately this board. I see it every year these clowns dump on our players draft time and during the nfl season. Guys were mad Tracy Howard made an nfl team

Advertisement
Lots of folks want to be right more than they want to win.

I agree with you. Do not overestimate the acumen and loyalty of many posters. This board often becomes a debating society. Posters often get off the subject of a topic and revert to juvenile attempts of trying to be erudite. Their attempts fails. There is little doubt in my mind if Perry does not start the first game, the "debating society" will be in session.

Which is fine.

I knew when I read that slack jawwed faygits were going to flip out...

Fify

Lol, the same kind of kids who get butthurt at "posse"?
Can't wait to see you" boys" in chains:)

Someone needs to chill. Maybe go shop for some new meggings or a murse?
You know they make onesies for dudes now? Who am I kidding? Of course you know!

I'd prefer that the battle to win the spot goes right down to the wire. UM needs depth at the spot. Good thing there are some on the roster with burn.

At some point, Perry will be a starter. That much is apparent. However, if another qb on the roster can earn the start for the first game then I'm happy as well.

Advertisement

History shows us that in the FSU-UM series, the team that establishes the run & the QB that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game

would much rather we start a weak armed older QB with a high IQ going into Doak Over a Freshman QB who is dependent on his speed to make plays and wants to be a hero (as all freshman do) FSU isn't Lake Gibson. it could go badly in a hurry

Super dumb post. I doubt perry fumbles as many times as Malik would throw the ball to FSU's defense. Either way dont be a **** and down perry just for being a freshman

I don't think people will be mad if he earns the job...I think people are annoyed that people already naming him the starter before he earns it.
lol... I talked to Major9 mane.. Perry will have teams scared.... Mane we might averaged 60to70 points a game

lol... I talked to Major9 mane.. Perry will have teams scared.... Mane we might averaged 60to70 points a game

Big if true

Advertisement
It's pretty likely gonna get ugly in here. Guys want to win. But they also want to be right.

So even if we're winning they'll be chewing up whoever the QB is if he's not their guy at any sign of imperfection. Conversely, if he is their guy they'll make every excuse in the book for him.

Oh Is too hurtful to say hes not ready because he's not an upperclassman?
Its not Fair?

Fair is where they give ribbons to pigs!

History shows us a Freshman QB on the road, be him a cane or a Nole, can not win this game. PERIOD.

sorry if the truth hurts your feelings

It's pretty likely gonna get ugly in here. Guys want to win. But they also want to be right.

So even if we're winning they'll be chewing up whoever the QB is if he's not their guy at any sign of imperfection. Conversely, if he is their guy they'll make every excuse in the book for him.

Because the whole place is filled with trolls & rats. There should be a good purging before week 1. Winning is ALL that should matter.

Pizzle said: View Post

SaltyCraker said: View Post

Hating on N'kosi because he fumbled a couple snaps his first week on campus but still worried about Kaaya leaving when he couldn't beat FSU in 3 years makes sense.Exactly. He upvoted the OP then went on to become the exact dude the OP spoke against.

____

Let me translate for you Harriet, what the OP is saying is, whoever the CMR decides to lead us into battle with, we all should get behind him.
On this I totally agree. so what is your problem?

P/S Harriet Tubman's life is mostly fiction and vastly embellished

Advertisement
Back