Choose a Website Template

If you had to choose a website template for Canesinsight, which would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
6D0B11F4-B082-4AEF-9AF0-85873FC6D5C9.jpeg

This is likely true D, but....as a site administrator, Drew could've just made the change and left it at that.

But now since he made it a poll, it seems like he wanted feedback on if it should be this way or that way.....and the overwhelming CIS community thats voted so far is favoring the latter.

If you're (not you, but Drew) going to keep it the way it is...why the poll?

Can you explain that? @Andrew
I haven't received any feedback. I have state multiple times that I will enable the old styles after getting feedback from those that don't use it. The long term plan is to get to one light and dark style.

Advertisement
I haven't received any feedback. I have state multiple times that I will enable the old styles after getting feedback from those that don't use it. The long term plan is to get to one light and dark style.
I beg to differ. Not only is there a poll in this thread that shows overwhelming dissatisfaction with your changes, but there are also 145 posts - excluding yours - that are overwhelmingly dissatisfied with your changes.

Additionally , when you first came out with these changes a couple of months ago, the response was the same as the one you’re getting now - overwhelmingly negative.

I’m not averse to change IF the change is an improvement. The changes you’ve made are not an improvement and are being overwhelmingly rejected by your customers.

It’s perfectly clear that your changes are not satisfactory to the majority of your customers - including myself.

Last edited:
Getting to conversations takes an extra step.
When I view notifications, it doesn't update so it looks like I still have unread.
It's more difficult to determine unread messages because you have to look for the dot.
It's more difficult to determine threads with new items because you have to look for the new tag.
I have to use the 3 dots to get to items on a post that used to be right there.

That's just off the top of my head. My big question is why going to the new theme seems to be a desirable direction. Is keeping the old themes a burden?

Getting to conversations takes an extra step.
When I view notifications, it doesn't update so it looks like I still have unread.
It's more difficult to determine unread messages because you have to look for the dot.
It's more difficult to determine threads with new items because you have to look for the new tag.
I have to use the 3 dots to get to items on a post that used to be right there.

That's just off the top of my head. My big question is why going to the new theme seems to be a desirable direction. Is keeping the old themes a burden?
It’s inferior to the old theme. My guess is that it runs faster and has better back-end features and/or the consultant told him it’s cleaner so he’s sold on it when in reality - in practice - it’s inferior visually and functionally for the user.

Advertisement
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Thread 'I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/i-tried-telling-yall-that-manny-is-that-coach.163453/

Thread 'I was wrong about Manny - FIRE Manny!' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/i-was-wrong-about-manny-fire-manny.173329/

Thread 'If the people want Jurich then demand Jurich' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/if-the-people-want-jurich-then-demand-jurich.173812/

Your schtick is old and we're demanding the old theme back. Keep blabbering about needing feedback while its right in front of you the same way you pretended to think Manny was that dude. You've proven to be open-minded in the past...

Screenshot_20220507-072801_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sometimes things go to sht.

I guess this is the new CIS. Maybe they want to lose users.

Also the poll is hilarious because they don't really care what we think.

Oh well onward and upward we go.

Advertisement
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Thread 'I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/i-tried-telling-yall-that-manny-is-that-coach.163453/

Thread 'I was wrong about Manny - FIRE Manny!' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/i-was-wrong-about-manny-fire-manny.173329/

Thread 'If the people want Jurich then demand Jurich' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/if-the-people-want-jurich-then-demand-jurich.173812/

Your schtick is old and we're demanding the old theme back. Keep blabbering about needing feedback while its right in front of you the same way you pretended to think Manny was that dude. You've proven to be open-minded in the past...

View attachment 185195
he's the master at taking L's

This is a load of malarkey.

You've received feedback.

You chosen to ignore the feedback.

This new format sucks! We don't care if @DMoney backs you, this sucks!

Your consultant has to be Blake James. He's been doing nothing but give you bad advice and you're about to lose your core users because of bad advice. You know... the ones that help drive up your revenue...
Seems like you don't care because you haven't done **** about it.
✌🏿🖕🏿

Advertisement
This is a load of malarkey.

You've received feedback.

You chosen to ignore the feedback.

This new format sucks! We don't care if @DMoney backs you, this sucks!

Your consultant has to be Blake James. He's been doing nothing but give you bad advice and you're about to lose your core users because of bad advice. You know... the ones that help drive up your revenue...
Seems like you don't care because you haven't done **** about it.
✌🏿🖕🏿
Lets get the lunch truck guy to get another ad going ASAP. I saw that he finally rejoined the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back