Choose a Website Template

If you had to choose a website template for Canesinsight, which would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Andrew is just Vinny Testaverde in army fatigues and Inday is just Eva Green
2D4FE545-52D1-40E2-BD27-74AC7981B703.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been around since the beginning, and I can't remember anybody liking any changes at first (including the "old" layout).

We've made some tweaks already and can make more but I'm personally comfortable with the new layout.
This is likely true D, but....as a site administrator, Drew could've just made the change and left it at that.

But now since he made it a poll, it seems like he wanted feedback on if it should be this way or that way.....and the overwhelming CIS community thats voted so far is favoring the latter.

If you're (not you, but Drew) going to keep it the way it is...why the poll?

Can you explain that? @Andrew

This is likely true D, but....as a site administrator, Drew could've just made the change and left it at that.

But now since he made it a poll, it seems like he wanted feedback on if it should be this way or that way.....and the overwhelming CIS community thats voted so far is favoring the latter.

Andrew didn't make the poll, @RVACane did. Don't assume admins and mods are always on the same page or that the mods have any clue what the admins are up to.

See what had happened was...

Users were all like:

blink-182 wtf GIF

And

spongebob squarepants eww GIF

But Andrew was all like:

km_20220430_1080p(1)_1.gif

But RVA was like:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

And the whole time im like:

Bob Ross Art GIF by NETFLIX

And so RVA made the poll to prove to Andrew that this new theme is in fact NOT fuccin' with most users.

And that's how we got here.

Advertisement

I can explain it. He didn’t make the poll. I did. And I did it because I knew what was being said was not accurate and, in fact, negatively impacts user engagement.

Andrew didn't make the poll, @RVACane did. Don't assume admins and mods are always on the same page or that the mods have any clue what the admins are up to.

Users were all like:

blink-182 wtf GIF

And

But Andrew was all like:

View attachment 185166

But RVA was like:

And so RVA made the poll to prove to Andrew that this new theme is in fact NOT fuccin' with most users.

This is like the best story ever

Users were all like:

blink-182 wtf GIF

And

But Andrew was all like:

View attachment 185166

But RVA was like:

Thanks for clearing that up for me...if any of us didn't realize what happened, we all know now lol

Straight out of a scene from Ant-Man when my Spanish bro was telling what had happened lol

Advertisement
Advertisement

Users were all like:

blink-182 wtf GIF

And

But Andrew was all like:

View attachment 185166

But RVA was like:

The only way that story could be better would be if it was a pop up book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back