Chill

AmherstCane

Recruit
Yes it was a historically (HISTORICALLY) bad coaching blunder.

Yes, I also posted on the gameday board they should have taken a knee on the second to last offensive play before the catastrophe happened the next play (non-fumble fumble fiasco).

It is impossible that nobody on the sideline knew the math in that moment… I’m guessing the call was to get Chaney his 100 yard game. On the (maybe) positive side, Dawson ain’t getting a P5 HC job next year unless we win the natty after tonight.

So chill… at least for now.

The UNC game is now the defining game of Mario’s career (and - while I usually stay away from hyperbole - possibly the future of Miami football).

This may break the team, but it also my bond them… we’ll know in 7 days.

For now… Vent. Yell. Scream. Kick your wall. Punch the couch. Try not to break the TV or any windows.

But it’s not time to fire anybody or resign your fan status.

It may be time for that next Saturday (we’ll see)… but not today.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Yes, I also posted on the gameday board they should have taken a knee on the second to last offensive play before the catastrophe happened the next play (non-fumble fumble fiasco).

It is impossible that nobody on the sideline knew the math in that moment… I’m guessing the call was to get Chaney his 100 yard game. On the (maybe) positive side, Dawson ain’t getting a P5 HC job next year unless we win the natty after tonight.

The UNC game is now the defining game of Mario’s career (and - while I usually stay away from hyperbole - possibly the future of Miami football).

For now… Vent. Yell. Scream. Kick your wall. Punch the couch. Try not to break the TV or any windows.

Go Canes!
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

Go Canes!
Telling this board to chill after one of the worst losses in program history lol oh ok then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s gonna look a lot different around here when this team is 4-3 coming off that and then likely multiple blowout L’s.

5-2 would have been so much different and almost defendable.

Advertisement
my man there is no way to spin this game. we can beat unc and clemson idc this loss will sting all year long and honestly be remembered as long as Mario is here. it was locked and finished until Mario and Dawson stepped in.

Go Canes!
Hey

IMG_6892.jpeg

Miamis getting throttled the rest of the year no way he’s keeping the team engaged

Maybe? I honestly didn’t expect the team to look the way they did the first 4 games.

TAMU was still a monster win physically dominating an elite roster.

The team has played with effort and intensity every game this season (including tonight, where there problems were more about lots of dumb decisions mixed in with some poor execution).

Wheels might fall off - totally possible... but I don’t think that’s a foregone conclusion.

Advertisement
Back