Chigozi Nnoruka commits

Advertisement
Preach.
It’s good that for once our best true freshmen DT won’t have to be thrown into the fire prematurely. Hopefully our top 4-5 can carry us in Bethel, Nesta, Chigozie, Ford and Miller (assuming he’s the 5th?)

Would be nice if we could actually shirt talented kids like a Blisett, Holley, and hopefully Hunte for once. That is how good depth is created. But yes, agree 1000% with everything you posted bruh.

And the beauty of the new rules you can still get kids 4 games in a redshirt year to see what they’re bringing to the table.

Advertisement
Very important Grad Transfer right here. Position is LIGHT in 2019.

Hope the Nesta tweet is just nonsense...on the iDL, its better for most parties if you have a good, deep rotation. Everyone comes in and gives a fresh, 100% effort.

I saw on a Mock draft (for what they are worth) that NNourka as a sixth or 7th round, I recall Tito being mocked as earlier though.

I doubt Tito gets drafted earlier than that, but he has cemented a potential NFL role as a pure run stuffing 300lber. NFL has one roster spot for such types and they rotate through them on and off the practice squad. Add a little pass rush and you usually travel. See the trajectory of a guy like Abry Jones or something.

Advertisement
Very important Grad Transfer right here. Position is LIGHT in 2019.

Hope the Nesta tweet is just nonsense...on the iDL, its better for most parties if you have a good, deep rotation. Everyone comes in and gives a fresh, 100% effort.
What did Nesta tweet and thank God I don't follow or have twitter. These kids sound like babies

Towards what, he should get on the portal if he wants to play football.
Towards our DT numbers. It was a sarcastic remark as I don't see Martin getting any playing time. I agree the portal is the best option for the young man if he indeed wants to continue to pursue football. I do think it would be smart for him to graduate from Miami however.

Advertisement
Towards our DT numbers. It was a sarcastic remark as I don't see Martin getting any playing time. I agree the portal is the best option for the young man if he indeed wants to continue to pursue football. I do think it would be smart for him to graduate from Miami however.

I would be absolutely shocked if Martin leaves before graduating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back