Chigozi Nnoruka commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
NsFoInL.gif

don't think we will add Hunte to this class. After this season we will be relying on Nesta, Ford, Miller, Blisset, and Munoz to take the next step. Expect Martin to leave also, dude asn't done anything or shown any flashes since he has been here.

I'm not going to lie. That 2020 DT two-deep needs A LOT of work. ... But let's just soak it all up that we are looking stacked across the board on defense for 2019. This is a huge huge get. Better than Odenigbo and I liked that dude (other than the Va Tech penalty). Manny is expecting to win big immediately, no rebuild here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, how did prop not see the youngin coming for his throne?

Prop went out like a man though.

He knew hid nephew was gonna play him out...just thought he would get out for a minute and come back in on the younging marlo.

He knew marlo couldnt be controlled but misplayed the level of savagery marlo had....

sort of like Manny taking the HC job from under Richt. @Lance Roffers

I'm not going to lie. That 2020 DT two-deep needs A LOT of work. ... But let's just soak it all up that we are looking stacked across the board on defense for 2019. This is a huge huge get. Better than Odenigbo and I liked that dude (other than the Va Tech penalty). Manny is expecting to win big immediately, no rebuild here.

Virginia penalty not tech. Otherwise everything you said was spot on.

Advertisement
DT is 9 deep now. This guy, Ford, Bethel, Nesta, Miller, Martin, Blissett, Holley, Munoz. Need Hill and Boykin to add to Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau, Joyner, Harvey, and Williams.
With all due respect, nah.

Martin aint never contributed and wont. Miller aint yet and who knows. The rest are HS kids who you hope to see on the field in August.

We’re 3 deep as far as kids who know. Bodies and names dont equal talent, and we aint competing with clemson based on 3* Hs true frosh kids.

Advertisement
Back