Chickillo: "At Miami they asked me

according to ones who "allegedly" talked to Omar Kelly. i think he can lose weight but he caused alot of fumbles this year, got better and the mcshays and kipers have him borderline first round.

Advertisement
in regards to chick, even though he was MVP of under armor game, he was not a great athlete. he is not jj watt. he has no explosiveness.

now, if you say Tyriq McCord or AQM didnt develop like they should, thats different. those kids are elite athletes for their size.

A 5* recruit, who everyone in the nation wanted, had no explosiveness. Interesting.

You are a joke.

im a joke. yeah, my buddy who played under butch and coker told me when we first signed chick. "Dont get too excited, if his name wasnt chickillo, he wouldnt be a 5 star. he is limited."

Olsen Pierre was an undersized de, prep school nobody with only a temple offer and he is going to the NFL as a DT.

These kids have bad technique too. in chick's case whenever he beats an OL, he can never get to the QB.

I enjoy your fake insider BS all the time too.

The kid wasn't going to be better than Clowney like some thought because he looked better during the under armour game, but I think we asked him to put on too much weight and made him even slower.

He didn't look better than Clowney in that game. Not remotely close. The difference in sheer athletic ability was startling.

That was my first look at Clowney. He jumped off the screen as a freak athlete. Chickillo at the other end position may have technically been winning the production battle, and earning meaningless praise from the commentators, but there wasn't any question toward upside and future.

Advertisement
in regards to chick, even though he was MVP of under armor game, he was not a great athlete. he is not jj watt. he has no explosiveness.

now, if you say Tyriq McCord or AQM didnt develop like they should, thats different. those kids are elite athletes for their size.

A 5* recruit, who everyone in the nation wanted, had no explosiveness. Interesting.

You are a joke.

im a joke. yeah, my buddy who played under butch and coker told me when we first signed chick. "Dont get too excited, if his name wasnt chickillo, he wouldnt be a 5 star. he is limited."

Olsen Pierre was an undersized de, prep school nobody with only a temple offer and he is going to the NFL as a DT.

These kids have bad technique too. in chick's case whenever he beats an OL, he can never get to the QB.

I enjoy your fake insider BS all the time too.

really? its funny how i warned about golden not being gone. i am very plugged in but i could care less what a nobody like you have to say.

Don't think this proves anything... Kid came from HS to College, so this would have happened no matter where he went!

Am I missing something??

..to do things I never done before." - AC on Joe Rose Show this AM

It has more context. He says he doesn't like playing inside and is more comfortable on the outside. He says he will play outside in his senior game.

Don't think this proves anything... Kid came from HS to College, so this would have happened no matter where he went!

Am I missing something??

..to do things I never done before." - AC on Joe Rose Show this AM

It has more context. He says he doesn't like playing inside and is more comfortable on the outside. He says he will play outside in his senior game.

Ahhh... Cool, Thanks!! Context is everything!

our scheme sucks but physically our players look better especially compared to shannon. duke, flowers, armbrister, doresett, tracy, pierre, antonio crawford, etc all look faster and stronger than when they arrived.

Shannon didn't do nearly enough to push his players into the weight room. Some guys -- Glenn Cook comes immediately to mind -- were just flat-out scrawny. I think in general it's true that Golden's regime is doing a better job on S&C.

What evidence do you have thats supports this statement? Glenn cook said he didn't think lifting weights was important. That's on him. Marcus Forston, Oliver vernon , brandon Washington and all the guys who performed just as good or better than their peers at the NFL combine tells another story.

Advertisement
It will be interested to see how Chick does on the next level. My prediction is he will be much more productive and better utilized.

I agree with you Consig...
Fact is that the style he was asked to play is employed by a LOT of NFL teams. Setting the edge is so important and it's a basic skill needed for an NFL life. Did this trash staff use him the best way for Miami success? No...and that sucks because we could have all really enjoyed CHick a lot more than we did.
However, let's reserve final judgement until we see how he translates to the NFL game.

I'm a Bears fan and I just lived thru getting run on like *****es for 2-3 years mainly because players lacked the coaching or ability to set a god**** edge and make a god**** tackle!

If Chick goes to a team like the Steelers..watch him flourish!

He lost contain so many times, I lost count.
Good luck to him, he will get a chance that is all he can ask for.

It will be interested to see how Chick does on the next level. My prediction is he will be much more productive and better utilized.

Don't believe there will be a next level, hustle was the only part of his game that stood out. Only 5 sacks in his career, and most of those were against much less talented teams.

Advertisement

Don't believe there will be a next level, hustle was the only part of his game that stood out. Only 5 sacks in his career, and most of those were against much less talented teams.

Okay. We will see. He was in a terrible system and he was improperly used.

What are you talking about? He had 5 sacks his freshman year and 15 sacks total. Which says something about the way he was used as we continued that god awful transition into this contain rather than disrupt defense.

Advertisement
People have stated their worries for AQM. I'm less worried about him than others. Unless, of course, it was true what I read about him and Thomas competing to fill Chick's spot. That would be the dumbest **** ever.

AQM is a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB. He absolutely isn't a 3-4 DE. That would be a monumental waste of his talent and athleticism.

I'm more worried about Chad Thomas because I feel he's the favorite to take over Chick's role and his athleticism will totally be a non-factor against college OL.

In high school he could bully OTs but that **** won't fly in college. I noticed our staff had him rushing inside too this season like he did in high school. Again, whatever physical advantages he had against interior OL in high school, whether it was speed or strength, he won't have in college.

His career will be totally ruined by this staff. Choosing to play here was the worst decision of his life.

Advertisement
Back