Chick to Folden, Golden Girls: "Fvck You"

Not real hard to see and admit that chick, although not an all American or whatever, was better than what he was allowed to show due to these garbage coaches. How much better no one knows but he was obviosly better.

Advertisement
Is there a rule that states anyone from the northeast must firmly attach themselves to Folden's ******* and hold on for dear life?

Chick is clearly firing back at the fans who were hyping him up yesterday, when these were the same dudes calling him a JAG his whole career.

As far as Folden is concerned, putting Pierre in the NFL? That's what we are using to excuse him from making Anthony Chickillo into an obese frog-standing, edge-setting, QB-phobic, lard *** that never saw a backfield?

God only knows how high Perryman would go if his film wouldve featured him playing downhill and instinctually instead of Backpedaling 15 yards at the snap.

How about if Dorsett wasn't on an offense that wasn't worse than 108th in the country in plays run? Folden made the offense take the play clock under :10 every down. His big 10 slow paced offense cost Dorsett and Walford even more opportunities to put plays on tape and add to their stats.

Tracy Howard. Jamal Carter. Deon Bush. Tyriq McCord. Stacy Coley.

It's a wasteland of elite recruits under Folden.

I have always said the coaches did a poor job with tracy and jamal. Some kids still make plays even when coached bad and out of position. Mccord
has been out of position for 3 years but still makes plays. Deon when healthy makes plays. You are missing my point.
there are two positions where are kids have been coached with horrible technique. its DB and DL, the two temple position coaches. Those guys need
to go.

Alice Grolden has hurt these kids financially, in regards to development and positional techniques! We'll find out with professional coaching that these kids can perform at a high level. There will be those idiot Goldie supporters who'll claim he developed them, but we'll know they are quacks.

I am not a golden fan and want him gone but his scheme and guys being out of a position is a huge problem. To say he hurt kids financially is not 100% accurate. Olsen Pierre, Clive Walford, Denzel, Feleciano, Erek Flowers, Duke, Dorestt, etc all will have long NFL careers. Allen Hurns played great this year as a rookie. The guy put temple kids like Muhammed Wilkerson, Rod Streeter, Bernard Peirce, and Jaquan Jarrett into NFL. I want butch back or mark stoops but lets be real, this guy has put guys into NFL. as a matter of fact, i think this year's miami team will have more productive NFL players than Bama's.

He did not put these kids in the best position to show off their skill set, hence they will not be drafted as high as they should. Meaning he hurt them financially.

Flowers, Denzel, and Duke are projected 1st two rounds. Clive will go back 4th. Coming in who had Denzel or Clive rated that high as NFL prospects?
Listen, i am not defending golden, i want him gone but you goes go overboard sometimes.

They are first round talents getting 2nd round draft grades for the most part. It's a really simple exercise in logic, I'm not sure why you've derailed the thread the last 20 posts or so by arguing it. Instead of the NFL having to buy high on our guys, and our guys getting paid, they can buy lower, hurting our guys' pay day. This is like, 4th grade level logic.

Advertisement
I'm sorry guys there were plenty of times we had chick in on 3rd down and he was told to just get after the QB .. And he failed to deliver... Maybe if he loses the weight

You write that as if its a failure of Anthony Chickallo. I cannot share that opinion simply because we've had some elite pass rushers here under golden and all of them have the same failures as Chickallo.

AQM
Harris
McCord
Grimble
Chad Thomas
Chick

hariis and chad is too soon to tell but probably will not do crap because of scheme. AQM got alot of pressure as a fresh with skinny legs. Mccord imo should have been an OLB but he at least makes plays.

Is there a rule that states anyone from the northeast must firmly attach themselves to Folden's ******* and hold on for dear life?

Negative. I'm from PA (sadly admitting it) and I wanted Golden gone after 2013 VT. Not he sucks, fire him at the end of the season. I mean gone. As in: we will order a dumpster, throw your **** in it, a swift kick in the *** and don't let the door hit you on the way out, type gone

How can anyone go through college and not grasp the proper use to "to" and "they're"?

Yes, Golden needs to be fired. Someone also needs to teach these kids the difference between to, too, two, and there, they're, and their.

Advertisement
How can anyone go through college and not grasp the proper use to "to" and "they're"?

Yes, Golden needs to be fired. Someone also needs to teach these kids the difference between to, too, two, and there, they're, and their.

Why u worried about that minor nonsense ? Seems like you secretly still think golden is a great coach.

B/C not one kid on any big time team is there for school. Pretending they are is retarded.

Give Groldie a position teaching HS English Grammar.

Advertisement
I'm sorry guys there were plenty of times we had chick in on 3rd down and he was told to just get after the QB .. And he failed to deliver... Maybe if he loses the weight

You write that as if its a failure of Anthony Chickallo. I cannot share that opinion simply because we've had some elite pass rushers here under golden and all of them have the same failures as Chickallo.

AQM
Harris
McCord
Grimble
Chad Thomas
Chick

Chick lost 15 pounds an dropping in preparation for the East-West Shrine Game! He played at 285lbs at Miami and the announcers said he weighed in at the East-West game at 271lbs. Chick has always been quicker than he is fast which allows him to get by blocks an up field which is the most important thing for a Dlinemen, that 20 yd split time is crucial in getting TFL's and Sacks.

Not to mention I am sure he was working on his pass rush moves with his dad since the bowl game. Cause we know Jethro was not teaching the hand to hand moves Chickillo used in the game several times to defeat blocks, that even the Announcers mentioned Chick had great hand moves to combat blockers.

An lets not confuse what Chickillo said during those interviews he was very political correct in saying he was playing in **** poor system that miss used his talents but he is a team guy that will accept coaching (read as draft me high an I will not disappoint you). It would be unprofessional for him to throw Golden under the bus publicly at this point, but trust once he gets a fat contract Chick may have a few things to say, albeit in a PC way.

Go Canes

lol if you think chick was misues

the guy will do nothing in a 4-3 at de..hes so slow...

please explain how he was miseued. if anything, he got chick ready to play the postion he will be playing in the NFL

Funny. He didn't look slow in the Shrine game today. And he didn't look slow in HS or the UA game 4 years ago.

I was there in person. He CLEARLY out played that bum on the Texans sideline that day.

Advertisement

AQM
Harris
McCord
Grimble
Chad Thomas
Chick

Chick lost 15 pounds an dropping in preparation for the East-West Shrine Game! He played at 285lbs at Miami and the announcers said he weighed in at the East-West game at 271lbs. Chick has always been quicker than he is fast which allows him to get by blocks an up field which is the most important thing for a Dlinemen, that 20 yd split time is crucial in getting TFL's and Sacks.

Not to mention I am sure he was working on his pass rush moves with his dad since the bowl game. Cause we know Jethro was not teaching the hand to hand moves Chickillo used in the game several times to defeat blocks, that even the Announcers mentioned Chick had great hand moves to combat blockers.

An lets not confuse what Chickillo said during those interviews he was very political correct in saying he was playing in **** poor system that miss used his talents but he is a team guy that will accept coaching (read as draft me high an I will not disappoint you). It would be unprofessional for him to throw Golden under the bus publicly at this point, but trust once he gets a fat contract Chick may have a few things to say, albeit in a PC way.

Go Canes

This. Props to Paranos. Bringing it.

Alice Grolden has hurt these kids financially, in regards to development and positional techniques! We'll find out with professional coaching that these kids can perform at a high level. There will be those idiot Goldie supporters who'll claim he developed them, but we'll know they are quacks.

I am not a golden fan and want him gone but his scheme and guys being out of a position is a huge problem. To say he hurt kids financially is not 100% accurate. Olsen Pierre, Clive Walford, Denzel, Feleciano, Erek Flowers, Duke, Dorestt, etc all will have long NFL careers. Allen Hurns played great this year as a rookie. The guy put temple kids like Muhammed Wilkerson, Rod Streeter, Bernard Peirce, and Jaquan Jarrett into NFL. I want butch back or mark stoops but lets be real, this guy has put guys into NFL. as a matter of fact, i think this year's miami team will have more productive NFL players than Bama's.

That may all be true NY, but with all of that talent he still went 6 and 7. These kids are going to the NFL despite AL Golden and Mark D'onofrio.

wait, i never defended scheme or record. i just think he has made alot of kids money too. Seriously, amrbister was a late signee, slow safety and he will play in NFL. Pierre was a prep school undersized DE, with temple as his best offer. he will now play DT in NFL.

You realize that taking a bunch of guys who wind up flourishing in the NFL as free agents or late round picks isn't making anyone lots of money. Only thing Folden is doing is saving NFL teams lots of money.

Advertisement
Back