Chick to Folden, Golden Girls: "Fvck You"

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
It appears being forced to gain 3 tons, playing in a passive scheme, and getting thrown under the bus by the staff while being labeled a JAG by clueless fans has enraged this man.

@Chickillo71: I have taken the high road my whole career at Miami. too all of the miami fans that act like there with me now..I'll take it one more time..

Last edited:
Advertisement
The fans who didn't and don't understand wtf golden has these kids do are the ones who bashed him and talked **** to him all the Time. I feel bad for guys like chad and AQM because golden will cost BOTH of those kids money putting them in this ****** scheme the same way he cost chick millions of dollars.

I said a year ago Chick would be a starter in the NFL for a long time and got blasted.

The guy was so misused here it's insane. Feel bad for him.

lol if you think chick was misues

the guy will do nothing in a 4-3 at de..hes so slow...

please explain how he was miseued. if anything, he got chick ready to play the postion he will be playing in the NFL

Advertisement

please explain how he was miseued. if anything, he got chick ready to play the postion he will be playing in the NFL
Because everybody in their right mind knows that whatever team drafts him will have him drop the weight to get his speed back and whe will be a force. He was misused. If we ran a 4-3 from jumo he would be considered a first 3 RS giy instead of a 4-5 rd guy .

Funny. He didn't look slow in the Shrine game today. And he didn't look slow in HS or the UA game 4 years ago.

Advertisement

I know you're a troll but **** it. Lets say Chik is slow, but what he has is burst and that can compensate for not being fast. Plus a 40 yard dash isnt important for lineman. Rarely do NFL scouts look at a lineman's 40 yard dash. They do look at his 10-20 yard dash which can show acceleration.

First of all he played 30lbs over his weight (285lbs), he should've been playing at 255lbs but Goldie had to have a SDE with a certain measurable to 2 gap. Stupid *** scheme!

Advertisement
Now watch Groldie twist this into how his staff prepped him for success, and now he's ungrateful.

I've always felt Chick would be a better pro than college player. Hope it comes true 'cause that is another point against this coaching staff again.

Advertisement
Chick led the NCAA in almost sacks and almost TFL the kid is just step too slow had to gain weight to defend run

You're football iq is on zero. You have no idea how to eye talent and skill. You consistently support al golden and CALL it supporting the team. Stfu and go hang on al Goldens twitter. I'm SURE he hasn't blocked you.

Chickillo was and always will be a sde in the 4-3. the 3-4 will never work in Miami and anyone with half a football brain knows that we could never run a successful 3-4 whether it's a one or two gap system. Chickillo went from outperforming clowney with an insane Burst in the ua game to becoming an afterthought.

I've always been sure that Chickillo wasn't naturally sized to play the 2-gap DE effectively, but wasn't really sure whether he WAS good at 4-3 rush end, because I never got to see. Yesterday tells me that yes, a lot of big plays were wasted over the last 3 years and change. (Year One, they still played some 4-3, and Chickillo got some sacks.)

Advertisement
Back