Cheez-it bowl possible match up.

Advertisement
Cheers Applause GIF
You never forget your first, it was special.

Advertisement
On one hand, I’d love a decent bowl to play some young guys and see what they got. But another, I’d rather just enjoy my holidays with no canes football to disappoint me.

Advertisement
I haven't seen Texas play once this year, but I guarantee Miami loses that game. The New Miami doesn't beat big-brand, big-name schools like Texas. We only beat up on FCS schools and garbage ACC opponents like NC State and Duke.

And Miami does not win big games on big stages, which is what any bowl game is. It's why we've won like 2 bowl games in the last 20 years. These Miami kids are soft and they buckle and fold under any pressure or adversity.

Texas wins by at least 20.

I've seen them lots this year and no we win this game by a td. Defense is not to hot and hilinger is nothing to cry about.

Advertisement
Herman is garbage at this level. He won big one year at Houston. He'll be fired in 1-2 years.
You guys are out of your mind on this site. He’s won 3 bowl games at Texas. One being the sugar bowl. As well as winning a ny6 bowl game at Houston. Comparing him to Diaz is absolutely comical

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back