Cheez-it bowl possible match up.

Advertisement
I don't know man. We should win against Texas. Texas is horrible. But if we're still "emotionally exhausted"....... we all saw how that turned out last time
No, they’re not. They have the potential to score at least as many points as UNC, if not more. Their defense is porous, and we should be good for 30 points. But they could score 60+.

1608095068764.png
We deserve every bit on the journalism fortitude it took to write this. FML.

Advertisement
That’s a bad match up for us , they have a better coach

Yeah, no they don't.

I've done a lot of work in Austin the past five years and I know a slew of tech folk and higher-ups in the know out there.

Tom Herman is a hot mess. Do some digging. Not that hard to get to the bottom of it. Coaching football is the last thing on his mind. UT top brass did everything they could do to get Urban in, but he didn't bite so they're stuck with Tommy Boy another year.

Longhorns are a finesse team. Not saying the mail-it-in Canes will win—but a much better match-up than physical teams like Northwestern or Cincinnati in 2020, both of which would punch Miami in the mouth.

Texas would be an optimum match-up—sort of like when Richt got a crack at West Virginia in 2016 and got the win.

Anything but a Big Ten team (or SEC team, obviously.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, no they don't.

I've done a lot of work in Austin the past five years and I know a slew of tech folk and higher-ups in the know out there.

Tom Herman is a hot mess. Do some digging. Not that hard to get to the bottom of it. Coaching football is the last thing on his mind. UT top brass did everything they could do to get Urban in, but he didn't bite so they're stuck with Tommy Boy another year.
I don't want to do some digging.

Dish the dirt.

There is such a bowl? Where? I don’t believe it. It’s insulting to go to a bowl with such a silly name.

why should we go to a bowl just for more humiliation? Not only are we going to be humiliated on the field like we were last year in the bowl, it’s just humiliating to be invited to a bowl with that name.

Advertisement
Why would we be motivated to play? We didn’t even bother to show up against a division rival on Senior day with a NY6 bowl on the line. Now if we play a random Texas team in an even worse bowl, we’ll be ready? I doubt it.
It’s a school Diaz got fired from and you’d think he would want to beat them MOre than just a random school...and you would think he would try to motivate his team a little more than usual, but I think he is unable to

Per some posters on here, any bowl game not a CFP invite is pointless. Plus, we need time off for being emotionally exhausted. Therefore, we would lose.
I never understood the pointless bowl bit. It's a game with an opponent in front of you and it's your job to show up and whoop them.

Advertisement
Back