Cheez-it bowl possible match up.

Hard to get excited when you can't even trust that the players will actually come to play. I can live with being in a subpar bowl if I knew we'd actually fight and make a game of it. Maybe even win our first bowl game since 2016. But I don't trust this team's heart. Not anymore.
Manny gets a COVID pass this season. It spins to a Pretty good excuse. If not for the portal and king the season would have been nothing. Manny ain’t taking us anywhere. It’s become a program of false promise, constant state of rebuild, in search of “culture” while dealing with adversity. Yada yada yada

Advertisement
Manny gets a COVID pass this season. It spins to a Pretty good excuse. If not for the portal and king the season would have been nothing. Manny ain’t taking us anywhere. It’s become a program of false promise, constant state of rebuild, in search of “culture” while dealing with adversity. Yada yada yada
I just wanted to be the first to give you a like in your 9 year history here at CIS.

Advertisement
I thought this thread was about how different cheez it flavors matchup in an actual bowl.

I just wanted to be the first to give you a like in your 9 year history here at CIS.
best post.gif

Advertisement
If it’s Texas we probably win and it’ll look good. I’m not holding my breath though.
There is no team that can't beat us. Most will be favored against us. Pulling for our boys but that ****show last week leads me to believe we lose to fsu if we played them again.

A school Diaz was fired from, has connections to And SHOULd be motivated to play.....bet on the horns

Why would we be motivated to play? We didn’t even bother to show up against a division rival on Senior day with a NY6 bowl on the line. Now if we play a random Texas team in an even worse bowl, we’ll be ready? I doubt it.

Advertisement
If it’s Texas we probably win and it’ll look good. I’m not holding my breath though.
I wouldn't make that assumption. UNC just put in work showing how to dismantle UM. They'll have at least 2 weeks to game plan. They have a mobile QB with good throwing accuracy. They also have very capable running backs.

Hard to get excited when you can't even trust that the players will actually come to play. I can live with being in a subpar bowl if I knew we'd actually fight and make a game of it. Maybe even win our first bowl game since 2016. But I don't trust this team's heart. Not anymore.
Truth...

Advertisement
Does not matter who we play, we’re getting smoked.
4 things are certain... death, taxes, this team getting pulverized by Alabama next year and the Canes not showing up for the bowl game. Those are facts.
And the latter is more certain, after they were literally castrated on national television last week.
You think getting shut out against Louisiana Tech was bad last year. Just wait what they have in store for you this year. This team is spent, unmotivated, badly coached, not to mention physically limited.
Texas, OK State will take these amateurs to school and won’t even be close. They might suck, but they are MUCH MUCH better than everyone we have seen on the schedule minus Clemson and NC.

Advertisement
Back