Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think about what went against us tonight it’s actually amazing we should have won this game.

-King injury
-horrendous officiating
-2 fumbles, both lost
-their 1 fumble they recovered but could have easily been recovered by us
-our DBs dropped 4 picks
-6 and 8 dropped 10 passes
And the one interception we got was taken away. Don't forget starting the game on defense like we did against unc. Then we get aggressive and played much better. I think they had 200 yds in the first quarter and over 200 in the last three.

Advertisement
And the one interception we got was taken away. Don't forget starting the game on defense like we did against unc. Then we get aggressive and played much better. I think they had 200 yds in the first quarter and over 200 in the last three.
Yup that is under horrendous officiating which at this point needs to be publicly addressed.

Posted 2 min after giving up 37 in the cheese it bowl

I don't necessarily blame him for his faults. I blame the soft zone scheme we played and I blame coaching for not having a 6-1 195 lb corner play bump and run. When he does play man they never let him out his hand on the wr at the snap. He doesn't have the speed so let him get his hands on the wr. He's big and strong. That's a teaching problem that makes no sense

Advertisement
One thing.... He needs to understand the clock is running. I was furious we didn't get the one play off until the play clock was down to 9. You simply can not do that. Drive before as well. All those seconds add up to OSU not having to punt the ball at the end.

Other than that, he played amazing. The O looked like it wasn't trying to rely on one guy to win the game. That has bothered me all year long with King. Not King's fault, but Lashlee and Diaz have been asking him to do too much.

Now, those drops are inexcusable. Heads need to roll.
He has to get the play from sideline.

He has to get the play from sideline.
Then he has to do it faster. This is a problem that must be fixed, because this is not something QBs playing from behind need to do. Eat up the clock. That cost us a lot of time. A LOT of time.

Then he has to do it faster. This is a problem that must be fixed, because this is not something QBs playing from behind need to do. Eat up the clock. That cost us a lot of time. A LOT of time.
Dude, you fussing about play from the backup QB who played his *** off tonight. If you want pick on anything, start with the WRs and then move to the secondary.

POS fan because I am sick of yall complaining about the refs instead of directing your anger where it should be which is to this **** coaching staff? Cool, I guess I am sick of soft fans then. Soft as ****.
Dude, get off your box. Terribly called game period. Outcoached and we had some players let us down huge. All were factors. You must stink at your job when faced with multi variable issues. Never mind, over your dumb head. I am tired of STUPID fans like you.

Advertisement
Dude, get off your box. Terribly called game period. Outcoached and we had some players let us down huge. All were factors. You must stink at your job when faced with multi variable issues. Never mind, over your dumb head. I am tired of STUPID fans like you.
C’mon man, be real.

there better be a slash hire at DC.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back