Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley played his heart off and I agree. He muffed a crucial punt that led to 7 points and when we needed him to catch a punt he elected to run away as the ball bounced 15 yards to the 18 yard live. Please spare me your BS about Harley tonight. He has played great the last several games but between him, Pope, and Wiggins they gave away at 28 points. THAT'S A FACT! Don't sugar coat it!
How does the University of Miami NOT have a dynamic punt returner?

Advertisement
You watch with blinders on.

I suspect you're thinking I'm someone else. I did not like almost any call other than that screen (the play to Pope wasn't horrendous) the last two drives. It so happened to be 4th down and more noticeable but without the heads up ankle tackle that play had a good chance for six.

Advertisement
That’s exactly what I’m saying. They ran the same defense both downs.

My only problem with the call is it shoulve been the play on third down
[/Q
That’s exactly what I’m saying. They ran the same defense both downs.

My only problem with the call is it shoulve been the play on third down
[/QUOTE]
At least then if the play ended the same way it's 4th and 3 and we have more options or who knows maybe the dline doesn't get there and he gets a big play. We should've had a td earlier with the same play but we threw it to leggett I mean wiggins

Advertisement
So now we patiently wait nine months for the Canes to open by playing Alabama Sept. 4th. Oh boy talk about "trail by fire". We fvcked!

Couldn't be further from the truth.
Why do people think you need to throw the ball 10 yards to gain 10 yards?

OSU sent the house. There was no time for anything near the sticks.
I wish we did it on 3rd down though. Pretty sure they were playing the same d. Could be wrong though was watching on my phone

They sent the house on 3rd down as well so why not run it there??

We all know which order the 3rd down and 4th down plays should have been called.

They ran cover 0 blitz both downs

[

QUOTE="Coach Macho, post: 5066374, member: 5124"]
Couldn't be further from the truth.
Why do people think you need to throw the ball 10 yards to gain 10 yards?

OSU sent the house. There was no time for anything near the sticks.
[/QUOTE]

Don't disagree. That would've been a great call.on third.

Advertisement
I usually rant to my family and friends but since I’m at work...... The only positive is Kosi coming in and pooping on all of his haters. The receivers are trash. The defense looks like pop Warner, no peewee players out there just playing for fun. The staff has no imagination what so ever. Like I’m sure it makes sense to continue trotting players who are consistently inconsistent onto the field......... if you live on ******* Pluto. Thanks to whoever tf took time to read my bs. As always go CANES

PS 1 catch all freaking year. Are you serious
I almost started again🤦🏾‍♂️

The things that need to change are preparation,discipline, accountability and consistency. It's up to many to change these things. Whether it's changing practice around,benching players who aren't playing well.

We need to figure out what kind of defense we're playing. 1 st quarter were playing soft zone and we made they're offense look good then we switched and played much better. If it weren't for turnovers the d played really good the last 3 quarters. But a team can't go into a game with one defensive plan and then switch to an aggressive style. Pretty obvious we should've started the game with that d. It's like jekyll and mr. Hyde.

Advertisement
When you think about what went against us tonight it’s actually amazing we should have won this game.

-King injury
-horrendous officiating
-2 fumbles, both lost
-their 1 fumble they recovered but could have easily been recovered by us
-our DBs dropped 4 picks
-6 and 8 dropped 10 passes

Pope and Wiggins and Baker are so sub-par that there is no reason for any of them to be connected to UM football next year. To Pope and Wiggins, get your education. To Baker, there are lots of good high school jobs and maybe even a few position jobs at a lower tier school.
They are subtrash

@Go Canes!! and @AHURT12 this is what you wanted? Wait to the end of this game this board will nasty

I couldn't careless how the board felt. Team fault lost our starting qb and still kept swinging. Season was a success 9-3 coming off a 6-7 . Have to make some adjustments on the staff and we keep grinding. ***c the board hoes I'm a UM fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back