Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Boundary is exactly where you want it.
Shorter throw.
Shorter distance for your OL to run.
Less space for defenders to run around your blockers.

Should've ran it with a different WR.
Keyshawn for sure!

Advertisement
Manny giving Pope a handshake after the 1st drop and trying to cheer him up is the epitome of the type of loser effort without repercussions he enjoys, so I wasn't surprised to see Pope drop that pass late.
The message should be you have dropped enough, sit down. And that should have happened months ago.

Lashlee has room for improvement certainly but he’s one of the least of the problems with this team.

Start with Manny failing to have his team mentally ready to play in a big game (again) and also Flake D’Onofrio Baker as the primary issues.

Advertisement
They sent the house on 3rd down as well so why not run it there??

We all know which order the 3rd down and 4th down plays should have been called.

They ran cover 0 blitz both downs

[

QUOTE="Coach Macho, post: 5066374, member: 5124"]
Couldn't be further from the truth.
Why do people think you need to throw the ball 10 yards to gain 10 yards?

OSU sent the house. There was no time for anything near the sticks.
[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
As coaches, how tf can you watch Pope and Wiggins **** themselves, game after game, and keep trotting them out there? I just can’t fathom the stubbornness /incompetence necessary to keep shooting yourself in the foot like this. You got 2 receivers who CAN’T F-ING CATCH THE BALL!! What is it that these stupid asz$ mother f’ers need to see before they go with somebody else??

Jesus Christ. It’s maddening..

Advertisement
Special teams due to fielding punts was a C. Harley muffed a punt leading to a TD and in the 4th quarter he let a very catchable punt bounce 15 yards back because he is NOT a punt returner who is confident in his abilities. That I blame on MANNY because 11 games into the season we don't have a reliable punt returner. MANNY IS A FRIGGIN CHARLATAN. HE NEEDS TO GO!

We need reinforcements on defense badly. Seems like we zone a lot to preserve energy. Several games this year we have went straight man to end the game

Boundary is exactly where you want it.
Shorter throw.
Shorter distance for your OL to run.
Less space for defenders to run around your blockers.

Should've ran it with a different WR.
Agree! that’s my gripe with it .. why not #88 or Restrepo .. not Reddings game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back