Chatman to LSU

Advertisement
I demand an apology form all the ******* that down voted me when I said, "if he wanted to commit, he would have".

Now

If he really wanted to commit, he would have.

Exactly my thoughts. Funny he told our coaches he would commit may 20th then turns around a week later and commits to L$U

Bunch of rooks on this site

I was apart of Canesinsider from 2013 to early 2016. Then I started reading here. I am on the boards every day reading, I just don't post often

I demand an apology form all the ******* that down voted me when I said, "if he wanted to commit, he would have".

Now

If he really wanted to commit, he would have.

Exactly my thoughts. Funny he told our coaches he would commit may 20th then turns around a week later and commits to L$U

Bunch of rooks on this site

I was apart of Canesinsider from 2013 to early 2016. Then I started reading here. I am on the boards every day reading, I just don't post often

Not you brother

Advertisement
Will be back to see what the Friendchise has to say about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chatman will end up at Georgia. UGA may not want him, but they need Anderson so now they'll offer. Interesting leverage play by the Rome guys

Advertisement
Now that I think about it this probably a ploy for all 3 to end up at UGA

Last edited:
Orgeron is a loser. I can't imagine anyone wanting to play for him.

Say what you want bout ed but he's amazing with dlineman & his players love him.

He's a bad dude. And I don't mean bad as in good. If the internet were around when he was coaching at Miami, he'd no longer be coaching. But bottom line, he just beat Kool straight up for a very important recruit.

Say what you want bout ed but he's amazing with dlineman & his players love him.

He's a bad dude. And I don't mean bad as in good. If the internet were around when he was coaching at Miami, he'd no longer be coaching. But bottom line, he just beat Kool straight up for a very important recruit.

Cmon brother. You can't just do a drive by shooting like that. It's poor form.

Give up an anecdote or 3

Got to take a few L's every cycle this was due. At this rate it's a blip on the radar considering the momentum.

Advertisement

Give up an anecdote or 3

Not my place to put the details of the man's personal life in the public domain. But those who have been around the program since the 80's know what I am talking about. Let's just say I knew one of the attorneys involved in his divorce. There is a reason he never was mentioned as a candidate for any coaching position at Miami over the last 15 years.

Give up an anecdote or 3

Not my place to put the details of the man's personal life in the public domain. But those who have been around the program since the 80's know what I am talking about. Let's just say I knew one of the attorneys involved in his divorce. There is a reason he never was mentioned as a candidate for any coaching position at Miami over the last 15 years.

lulz that's all I was asking for my friend. sounds like a real gentleman

Shows how well things are going that the board is so upset. Yeah, it's a miss. But you should travel over to, say, the Dawgs board. The missed too, AND they have the 70-somethingth class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back