Chatman talk

Advertisement
This kid is still around? I have moved on from him. Im sure the coaches have too. He is good but not that **** good to be doing all this.

Advertisement
Announcing Monday afternoon between Miami, TCU, Georgia, and ASU

How did Georgia come into this all of sudden? **** this young man is all over the place, lets see how this plays out, hopefully he sticks with Miami.

Go Canes

the guy that tweeted it said he included UGA bc he doesn't know what the **** is going. he did eliminate UGA

Jerit Roser ‏@JeritRoser 11h11 hours ago
At this point I'm kind of just not ruling anything out anymore.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/02/terrell_chatman_to_announce_ch.html

Terrell Chatman to announce choice, sign Monday
Jerit Roser

Terrell Chatman appears ready to announce a decision and sign with a college Monday after taking the weekend to further weigh his options.

The*Central-Baton Rouge wide receiver will do so at 1:15 p.m., according to Wildcats assistant head coach and defensive line coach Frank Fresina.

Chatman, who committed to Miami in early July, originally planned to sign Wednesday on National Signing Day and celebrate with teammates Kevin Henry and Cameron Hooper, who signed with Oklahoma State and Northwestern State, respectively.
Arizona State and TCU appeared to emerge as the front-runners by that morning, with Georgia having also made a late push for his pass-catching services.

Louisiana-Lafayette, Louisville, Tulane and Wake Forest were among schools also heavily involved at different times in Chatman's recruitment.

The 6-foot-4, 180-pound standout*hesitated, though, feeling last-minute uncertainty and delayed the decision --*initially for the day and ultimately for at least the weekend.

Chatman expressed an enjoyment of the recruiting process in its final weeks, but also admitted to some stress as he heard pitches from not only coaches, but players, from several of the programs pursuing him.

Chatman ranked No. 16 in the NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune Nifty 50 rankings entering the fall and capped his senior season with NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune All-Baton Rouge Large Schools after a campaign in which he caught 52 passes for 687 yards and six touchdowns, including one score that netted him Hudl's No. 1 play of the week recognition in early November.
His delay left him as*arguably southeast Louisiana's -- if not the state's -- top remaining unsigned prospect until at least Monday.

I gave up on him. Kid is not coming here. An announcement to reaffirm his commitment to Miami? I wish but I highly doubt it. Would be shocked. Wish he was a CANE but if not I wish him the best and will keep up with his career.

Advertisement
It's actually a comical situation. The kid committing late to us could actually give Alfredo a (ever so slight) positive spin on a disappointing class. But instead it's almost certain to be a late decommit/sign elsewhere thus enforcing the narrative that we all know so well. If these clown had any stones they'd have yanked the offer over the weekend as they're going to get embarrassed anyway.

Golden plays these games with kids. what happen to there looking, we're looking. winning cures all. right now people think they can crap on us.

Advertisement
Golden plays these games with kids. what happen to there looking, we're looking. winning cures all. right now people think they can crap on us.

It is after signing day. Are you really going to ***** if Chatman signs the LOI to Miami?

Advertisement

It is after signing day. Are you really going to ***** if Chatman signs the LOI to Miami?

Nope. Beggars can't be choosers. Just won't be even remotely surprised when he puts on an ASU hat today. Just sucks to obviously once again have no leverage with kids. At all.

Nope. Beggars can't be choosers. Just won't be even remotely surprised when he puts on an ASU hat today. Just sucks to obviously once again have no leverage with kids. At all.

look what happened w CeCe

look what happened w CeCe

True but the clowns at UiF at least could try to close the him with the false promise of their new head corch. I guess we'd still be selling the lines of "come play with Kaaya" and "TCU has 42 wideouts coming in" but this kid has known both of those all along. Sure, let's hope he just had a case of the nerves but I'm not holding my breath.

Advertisement
Back