Chatman talk

Advertisement
Baton Rouge wide receiver Terrell Chatman NOT expected to choose Miami Hurricanes today
From what I know now, Baton Rouge Central High wide receiver Terrell Chatman has eliminated the Miami Hurricanes from his decision-making on where to sign to play football in 2015.

A source close to the situation just told me that Chatman, who was torn last week on National Signing Day and is set to announce his decision at 2:15-2:30 p.m. Eastern time today, will not be attending UM.

It's a shame, because if his ability is anything like what was reflected in the video I just saw of him making a spectacular one-handed grab, the Canes could use him.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...ose-miami-hurricanes-today.html#storylink=cpy

Baton Rouge wide receiver Terrell Chatman NOT expected to choose Miami Hurricanes today
From what I know now, Baton Rouge Central High wide receiver Terrell Chatman has eliminated the Miami Hurricanes from his decision-making on where to sign to play football in 2015.

A source close to the situation just told me that Chatman, who was torn last week on National Signing Day and is set to announce his decision at 2:15-2:30 p.m. Eastern time today, will not be attending UM.

It's a shame, because if his ability is anything like what was reflected in the video I just saw of him making a spectacular one-handed grab, the Canes could use him.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...ose-miami-hurricanes-today.html#storylink=cpy

Before reading this I thought we had a zero percent chance with Chatman. Now that Susan Miller is saying we don't have a chance, I think there's some possibility here.

Does this kid really need a special announcement? We're almost a week after signing day here. Just tweet it and move on.

Advertisement
Well, if Carroll was the coach recruiting and calling on the phone since signing day, pretty clear he's not Miami bound.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 5m5 minutes ago

Former UM commit Terrell Chatman, for a few weeks expected to sign elsewhere, picks Arizona State.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back