CHATFIELD

Advertisement
FWIW guy from ITU who’s connected to Marlon Roberts(HS coach for Briggs) said both kids committed and will be the dreaded silent commit til signing day. Coaches didn’t talk Briggs out of the FSU visit because “they want him to be sure he’s a Cane” even though he’s debating the visit. They must know that Chatman is coming and want to see if they can lure Thompson in or They feel FSU can’t get back into the ball game. Again TIFWIW

Sounds great, a lot of recruits have done this.. I like the way our staff doesn't force the RECRUIT to commit and encourages them to take their other visits!! Briggs and Chatfield are my picks to be apart of Storm18' for sure..

I also read on TOS, Chatman (another DT target) has our Canes very high up on his list, Diaz called him and told him Miami has a spot for him and he's definitely wanted.. Anybody heard anything more about Chatman??

If I'm a Baga fan, I kinda like how Satan forces recruits to shut down and cancel visits.

Yeah for real. I've always wondered how that conversation goes when a recruit actually tells him no. What happens next? Besides an instant rankings drop, for not being a bama commit of course. Does Saban change his tune or tell the recruit his spot is gone?

Advertisement
Let’s not get our hopes up too soon. Neither have been to FSU yet and we know secretly Briggs has had a love affair with them. We have seen this before with the “Brian Edwards/CJ Henderson” **** from last year. Let’s let things play out. Long way to go.

Let’s not get our hopes up too soon. Neither have been to FSU yet and we know secretly Briggs has had a love affair with them. We have seen this before with the “Brian Edwards/CJ Henderson” **** from last year. Let’s let things play out. Long way to go.

You're right the "stupidity" factor always can come in

100. I don’t believe any of this until they actually announce publicly or sign.

Advertisement
He might cancel it brotha...

Hearing that this weekend went very well with Chatfield. Major positive is that his parents want him at Miami

Yeah but what are you hearing on Briggs

Miami is the favorite. Recent EEs believe he is in

Safe to say it looks like Chatfield, Briggs and Chatman then

Very good DL haul there. Maybe 1 more would be great.

Wouldn’t we be over signing to bring in 4 DTs? Or is Chatman our SDE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing that this weekend went very well with Chatfield. Major positive is that his parents want him at Miami

That must mean that his Ol' Girl is on board now. She was never anti-UM but she wasn't worrying about a school(even the hometown one)if they hadn't offered. I holler at Big Drew **** near every week, no need in selling him, he was born sold. A real 305er...

Advertisement
Georgia is the dark horse in this one, they have a shot at the AH4 if they do pull Tyson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back