CHATFIELD

Hearing that this weekend went very well with Chatfield. Major positive is that his parents want him at Miami

That must mean that his Ol' Girl is on board now. She was never anti-UM but she wasn't worrying about a school(even the hometown one)if they hadn't offered. I holler at Big Drew **** near every week, no need in selling him, he was born sold. A real 305er...

So about another one of the AH boys...please tell me Ty had a horrible time lol.

Advertisement
Yeah but what are you hearing on Briggs

Miami is the favorite. Recent EEs believe he is in

Safe to say it looks like Chatfield, Briggs and Chatman then

Very good DL haul there. Maybe 1 more would be great.

Wouldn’t we be over signing to bring in 4 DTs? Or is Chatman our SDE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need the depth and talent. DJAX gone after next season, Patchan a wild card to stay healthy, Martin a wild card if he's a JAG or not...we need talent infusion across the DL

Georgia is the dark horse in this one, they have a shot at the AH4 if they do pull Tyson

Another troll shows itself.

No troll here. Just trying to spread what I heard

23995C73-BA81-4DF1-81B4-E2131EEEAB7C.jpeg

Advertisement
Hearing that this weekend went very well with Chatfield. Major positive is that his parents want him at Miami

That must mean that his Ol' Girl is on board now. She was never anti-UM but she wasn't worrying about a school(even the hometown one)if they hadn't offered. I holler at Big Drew **** near every week, no need in selling him, he was born sold. A real 305er...

So about another one of the AH boys...please tell me Ty had a horrible time lol.

Haven't talked to him yet. I refuse to meddle. If he lets me know something voluntarily, I'll tell as much as I can. We'll have a few more tutoring sessions between the Bama & Miami visits, so I'll find out more as we go...

Haven't talked to him yet. I refuse to meddle. If he lets me know something voluntarily, I'll tell as much as I can. We'll have a few more tutoring sessions between the Bama & Miami visits, so I'll find out more as we go...

Just out of curiosity, does he know you post on this board?

Advertisement
Georgia is the dark horse in this one, they have a shot at the AH4 if they do pull Tyson

Another troll shows itself.

No troll here. Just trying to spread what I heard

View attachment 57189

Bro. Real **** you just made my weekend with that picture. Lmao.

That’s like getting caught ******* by your girl and look her square in the eyes and saying, “That wasn’t me, I just came out the shower”. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, does he know you post on this board?

Any insight into why he moved up his visit? The AH4 visiting together narrative was obviously a huge topic on here.

Thanks

FWIW guy from ITU who’s connected to Marlon Roberts(HS coach for Briggs) said both kids committed and will be the dreaded silent commit til signing day. Coaches didn’t talk Briggs out of the FSU visit because “they want him to be sure he’s a Cane” even though he’s debating the visit. They must know that Chatman is coming and want to see if they can lure Thompson in or They feel FSU can’t get back into the ball game. Again TIFWIW

Sounds great, a lot of recruits have done this.. I like the way our staff doesn't force the RECRUIT to commit and encourages them to take their other visits!! Briggs and Chatfield are my picks to be apart of Storm18' for sure..

I also read on TOS, Chatman (another DT target) has our Canes very high up on his list, Diaz called him and told him Miami has a spot for him and he's definitely wanted.. Anybody heard anything more about Chatman??

If I'm a Baga fan, I kinda like how Satan forces recruits to shut down and cancel visits.
It's good to be the king. Not our style, but I do agree. I like the approach. All in or move on.

Yeah, we're not there and it's probably not Richt's style but It's similar to how we were back in the day when our coaches would say you can either join us or get beat by us.

You can’t wait around to be a boss. You have to be a boss and let the chips fall where they fall. These dudes act like UM should sit back like pvssies and let 17 year old kids play us. If you commit to us, then shut it the fck down. Period.

Advertisement
Look, we are not getting Surtain and we were never getting him. People need to move away from that *********ory fantasy.

Yeah so you definitely shouldn’t even try to recruit him at all. Even if he is at the same school as 3 other prospects Miami is recruiting. What are they thinking?

We have tried to recruit him and he is not interested. We had an in home and people got wood because of that. There’s nothing that Surtain or his Dad have done or said that remotely indicates that we have a chance. He is not interested in coming here. Get over it.

Why did the Surtain family attend games?

Why did Pat Jr go to the Orange Bowl practice?

No interest huh.

Bet we get a visit too.

Brooklyn D said he is interested

Brookly D says he is interested, LOL. You can add that to the hundreds of things BD has posted in which he has been proven wrong. Surtain has probably been interested in a dozen schools, but REAL interest in signing with us? Slim and NONE. Look I would love for Surtain to commit here, but only a ****** would think we have a realistic chance with Surtain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back