CHATFIELD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds great, a lot of recruits have done this.. I like the way our staff doesn't force the RECRUIT to commit and encourages them to take their other visits!! Briggs and Chatfield are my picks to be apart of Storm18' for sure..

I also read on TOS, Chatman (another DT target) has our Canes very high up on his list, Diaz called him and told him Miami has a spot for him and he's definitely wanted.. Anybody heard anything more about Chatman??

If I'm a Baga fan, I kinda like how Satan forces recruits to shut down and cancel visits.
It's good to be the king. Not our style, but I do agree. I like the approach. All in or move on.

Yeah, we're not there and it's probably not Richt's style but It's similar to how we were back in the day when our coaches would say you can either join us or get beat by us.

You can’t wait around to be a boss. You have to be a boss and let the chips fall where they fall. These dudes act like UM should sit back like pvssies and let 17 year old kids play us. If you commit to us, then shut it the fck down. Period.

We've played hard ball with a lot of kids under Richt. Not even Saban does that with the elite players though - they're a rule unto themselves.

Like the Jimmy Johnson quote and how he'd cut a fringe player for being late, but would offer Aikman a pillow if he fell asleep in a team meeting.

If I'm a Baga fan, I kinda like how Satan forces recruits to shut down and cancel visits.
It's good to be the king. Not our style, but I do agree. I like the approach. All in or move on.

Yeah, we're not there and it's probably not Richt's style but It's similar to how we were back in the day when our coaches would say you can either join us or get beat by us.

You can’t wait around to be a boss. You have to be a boss and let the chips fall where they fall. These dudes act like UM should sit back like pvssies and let 17 year old kids play us. If you commit to us, then shut it the fck down. Period.

We've played hard ball with a lot of kids under Richt. Not even Saban does that with the elite players though - they're a rule unto themselves.

Like the Jimmy Johnson quote and how he'd cut a fringe player for being late, but would offer Aikman a pillow if he fell asleep in a team meeting.

I think Saban played hardball with Jeudy, Davonta Smith and Bo Scarborough...or the cash made them do it.

Advertisement
[TWEET]952637526623379457[/TWEET]

THAT’S THE REAL HURRICANE HEART WE NEED ON OUR TEAM!!!!! TAKE OVER FOR CHAD

I remember his freshman year he didn't go on a road trip and some dumbass asked if he was transferring and he said "**** no" mugging that reporter and now this. This a true ride or die Cane and we'd better approach him

I remember that shlt.

Typical. People getting in their feelings and overreacting. I believe he was at a high school game.

Chad is a Canes hero. Played Sabag like a fiddle, got a handjob from his wife, and signed with the Canes. He ran in when everyone else was running out.

When guys who are finished are still helping to stock the shelves, then you know Rick is doing something right. Wasn't long ago when the toxicity was so thick we wouldn't let graduating players anywhere near recruits for fear of them poisoning the recruit.

Chad is a Canes hero. Played Sabag like a fiddle, got a handjob from his wife, and signed with the Canes. He ran in when everyone else was running out.

When guys who are finished are still helping to stock the shelves, then you know Rick is doing something right. Wasn't long ago when the toxicity was so thick we wouldn't let graduating players anywhere near recruits for fear of them poisoning the recruit.

This should be stuck to the ******* top with that picture of Chad.........he ran into the fire like a hero stomping out the flames the best he could to bring us back while so many others turned their back on us.....

Advertisement

**** i remember Duke Johnson rumors and everyone said they werent true, they were true it was bad. Times have def changed

Advertisement
Georgia is the dark horse in this one, they have a shot at the AH4 if they do pull Tyson

Another troll shows itself.

No troll here. Just trying to spread what I heard

View attachment 57189

are you following the rules of this board?

B7F1AD8C-F7AC-420E-80DB-EB2D64F29230.jpg

Advertisement
Back