Chat until 10

Will Richt take a big leap in play calling this year?

Are you gona perform an updated 'the work' video for canedynasty?

Advertisement
It's been a long time since Miami has had an Alpha Dog on the team. A major vocal guy to take over games and push team when they are down late. Is there one on this team? Do you think it's necessary in order for UM to get over hump?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How many, if any, d-ends we taking? An it guy can always be added later but with good depth here do we take just 1?

does evan have more arm strength than dorsey had his sophmore year?

we already won a natty with just a heady qb, if arm strengths are similar it's a great sign honestly

I was a bit young so I don't know

anyone else can anwser?

not to hijack thread but this is HUGE

i will answer .... seen them both play

yes, evan is overall stronger than dorsey. but both have the same smarts, leadership, anticipation on throws, and intangibles. evan is a much more dynamic athlete though.

Advertisement
Can you see a scenario where Richt eventually retires and Manny Diaz takes over as the HC? I feel like Manny would be a **** good HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
How has Mullins progressed? Have both Thomas and Harley passed him already?

Advertisement
It's been a long time since Miami has had an Alpha Dog on the team. A major vocal guy to take over games and push team when they are down late. Is there one on this team? Do you think it's necessary in order for UM to get over hump?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Shaq is becoming that guy defensively for sure.

Give me something on Homer? Legit back up to Walton? Is he earning some quality touches?

Advertisement
Back