Chat until 10

Advertisement
Do you think this sudden Gator hot streak is similar to Al Golden? Meaning a lot of the guys end of flipping?

Pete, sorry late to the party! Any news on T. Campbell? Potential visit? Was this answered already? Thank you!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete... it would be helpful if you announced your last question or indicated the chat was over - like every other chat out there. That way, you don't leave people hanging, asking additional questions and continuing to search for more answers after you've left.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pete... it would be helpful if you announced your last question or indicated the chat was over - like every other chat out there. That way, you don't leave people hanging, asking additional questions and continuing to search for more answers after you've left.

Did you even bother to read the ******* thread title?

jesus wept

Advertisement

^^^^^never got into college because he couldn't enter his name on SAT test^^^^^^^^^

LOL sheesh. I've participated in a bunch of similar chats on ESPN, and they regularly go slightly over, and always indicate when they're wrapping up. It was just a suggestion.

^^^^^never got into college because he couldn't enter his name on SAT test^^^^^^^^^
Ha! Wish I didn't have the student loan debt to show otherwise

Advertisement
does evan have more arm strength than dorsey had his sophmore year?

we already won a natty with just a heady qb, if arm strengths are similar it's a great sign honestly

I was a bit young so I don't know

anyone else can anwser?

not to hijack thread but this is HUGE

i will answer .... seen them both play

yes, evan is overall stronger than dorsey. but both have the same smarts, leadership, anticipation on throws, and intangibles. evan is a much more dynamic athlete though.

GTFOH.

You basically just said Sherrifs is better than Dorsey was. If that's true, Sherrifs would have won the starting job 6 months ago.

Advertisement
Back