Chat until 10

Advertisement
How many freshmen will redshirt?

Not many at all. Maybe Burns and Njoku
Does this mean Steed's recovery is moving along quicker than anticipated? I believe he's the most talented of the freshmen LB* (edited in for clarity) bunch.

@Lu Cane I'm not Pete but watch the after practice LB sled drill. Steed and McCloud look explosive whereas McCray moves slow and didn't "pop" the sled like I expect a LB too.. That drill was only 45 seconds, but showed me Steed has quick feet and delivers a good pop. Just my opinion

Last edited:

Does this mean Steed's recovery is moving along quicker than anticipated? I believe he's the most talented of the freshmen LB* (edited in for clarity) bunch.

@Lu Cane I'm not Pete but watch the after practice LB sled drill. Steed and McCloud look explosive. McCray is slow.. That drill all 1 minute showed me Steed has quick feet and delivers a good pop. Just my opinion

That was Wilder not Steed

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is Darrion Owens looking/moving? Is he getting confidence in his knee again?

Unfortunately does not seem like he will ever become what he could have been. But he can still contribute

I knew it.. You can tell he will always favor that knee. I could see he has lost a lot of his COD abilities too. You could see that in the bowl game at the end of the year.

@Lu Cane I'm not Pete but watch the after practice LB sled drill. Steed and McCloud look explosive. McCray is slow.. That drill all 1 minute showed me Steed has quick feet and delivers a good pop. Just my opinion

That was Wilder not Steed

Then add Wilder to my list! I actually was impressed by his size and pop, I hope he keeps that same speed. I kind of forgot about him with the trio of Sophomores. Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement
**** a question and answer session just as Game of Thrones was about to start?

833ec_ORIG-skeptical_gif.gif

Does this mean Steed's recovery is moving along quicker than anticipated? I believe he's the most talented of the freshmen bunch.

Him too I would say, yes. Maybe Jon Ford depending on depth and how quickly he acclimates

Agreed. Unless some unforeseen injuries take place at LB, then I don't think they will waist his redshirt towards the end of the season (regarding Steed).

Advertisement
Pete... it would be helpful if you announced your last question or indicated the chat was over - like every other chat out there. That way, you don't leave people hanging, asking additional questions and continuing to search for more answers after you've left.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you even bother to read the ******* thread title?

jesus wept

***ing moron, get's great value for $0, and bytches cause Lil Petey didn't say good night and wish him sweet dreams.

Advertisement
Back