Chase Smith out for year ?

I don’t think there’s any denying that we actively censor things as we see fit to keep the board running as we want it to run and that we are absolutely biased in what we are censoring. Brisket, NY pizza and arrowheads are acceptable derails - when we allow derails such as in the Cormani and Gattis cluster**** threads - while other topics you may or may not be interested in are not acceptable derails or allowable thread topics for us on the two main boards.

We do have an off-topic board and a Town Hall board where the loonies congregate and that may be a more appropriate place for some of what you seek. While a greater scope of topics are permitted on those boards, we still have some basic guidelines as has been laid out by @Andrew in the sticky thread on the Town Hall Board, the Board I recently moved one of your posts to.

As for the booty gifs, they are in spoilers so that someone opening the board close to others isn’t at risk of creating an issue, not necessarily with “a bytch” as you so eloquently stated, though that’s one part of it, but to avoid a potential workplace issue. If they are not in spoilers, we risk losing readership we want out of fear of repercussions in opening the board on a work break for instance.

I hope these explanations are helpful in assisting you and/or others in understanding that we make no denials nor apologies in that we manage the flow and discussions of the board as we determine to be appropriate for the board to function how we envision it, as is our sole and absolute right to do so.
Well the first part just proves my point but let me tell you why the spoiler thing doesn’t make sense, especially based on your own logic. First of all, dude shouldn’t be looking at a football blog in the workplace. Most work computers are tracked and you shouldn’t be doing anything inappropriate on a work computer, just work.

Secondly, if you’re crazy enough to be on a football blog at work, you are definitely dumb enough to click the spoiler button and stilll let people around you see you slacking. The spoiler doesn’t make up for lack of awareness.

Thirdly, you don’t risk losing readership by allowing booty pics; you risk it by having too many rules/regulations and getting power happy with mod wrench. I see way more complaints about mods OVER modding than I see dudes complaining about seeing ***.
That’s a fact.

Advertisement
Classic Film This Wont End Well GIF by Warner Archive

Well the first part just proves my point but let me tell you why the spoiler thing doesn’t make sense, especially based on your own logic. First of all, dude shouldn’t be looking at a football blog in the workplace. Most work computers are tracked and you shouldn’t be doing anything inappropriate on a work computer, just work.

Secondly, if you’re crazy enough to be on a football blog at work, you are definitely dumb enough to click the spoiler button and stilll let people around you see you slacking. The spoiler doesn’t make up for lack of awareness.

Thirdly, you don’t risk losing readership by allowing booty pics; you risk it by having too many rules/regulations and getting power happy with mod wrench. I see way more complaints about mods OVER modding than I see dudes complaining about seeing ***.
That’s a fact.
When you buy a Canes forum, you can run it any way you like. The rules are the rules here, the same for you as everyone else.

The rules won't be changed because you don't like them.

That’s a fact.
If you don't like it here then feel free to leave. People don't give a **** if you stay or go. It's a free board and you really want to complain about petty ****?

Advertisement
If you don't like it here then feel free to leave. People don't give a **** if you stay or go. It's a free board and you really want to complain about petty ****?
I did leave. I just stop by every now and then. All the info on here is late as ****. I mess Flo & Ville man. No mods lol

Advertisement
Maybe we should rename this thread. I would suggest either "Chase Smith status for spring - anyone know?" or "Lots of folks are ****ed about censorship."

Advertisement
Back