Chase Smith out for year ?

Advertisement
Because it’s run by culture bandits who let you talk **** about everything that’s on their agenda.
As soon as you go off script, it’s over. You see the JAB thread got nuked and people are dropping like flies.

You never hear music intros playing Mitzvat Haboreth or Oseh Shalom do you?
But it’s ok to play Trick Daddy or some old hip hop to trick these young bucks into signing a shyster deal.
You better join a discord for some real and not all this copy cat crap.
On the main boards, yes. We don’t want it here. You can take some of it over to the looney OT or Town Hall Board where the conspiracy loons, commies, fascists… all welcome this conversation in their own way.

On the main boards, yes. We don’t want it here. You can take some of it over to the looney OT or Town Hall Board where the conspiracy loons, commies, fascists… all welcome this conversation in their own way.

What in God's name is he talking about with the music intros? Never mind, I probably don't want to know...

Because it’s run by culture bandits who let you talk **** about everything that’s on their agenda.
As soon as you go off script, it’s over. You see the JAB thread got nuked and people are dropping like flies.

You never hear music intros playing Mitzvat Haboreth or Oseh Shalom do you?
But it’s ok to play Trick Daddy or some old hip hop to trick these young bucks into signing a shyster deal.
You better join a discord for some real and not all this copy cat crap.
Sir, this is a football forum.

Advertisement
Yeahhhhh....there are some...buzzwords...in there...

I deleted that one.

I enjoy your schtick, but it’s better in replies than new threads.
He's eligible for a RS. I say move him to safety, allow him to heal from whatever injury he sustained, and then vie for a starting safety role in 2024.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sir, this is a football forum.
Is it? It’s been a cooking forum for weeks. IDGAF about brisket but somehow that’s more relative than actual football players getting adversely affected and dying. But carry on.

I’m saying the censorship is biased. Are booty gifs a part of football? You better fkn believe it. But now it’s spoiler city because 1 or 2 nerds that let a bytch dictate how they move complained about what pops up on a site for adults. Shiitake is crazy.
Ban everything other than football or have a real life forum.

Is it? It’s been a cooking forum for weeks. IDGAF about brisket but somehow that’s more relative than actual football players getting adversely affected and dying. But carry on.

I’m saying the censorship is biased. Are booty gifs a part of football? You better fkn believe it. But now it’s spoiler city because 1 or 2 nerds that let a bytch dictate how they move complained about what pops up on a site for adults. Shiitake is crazy.
have you heard of the WEZ, my friend?

Wait, who is getting adversely affected and dying? I think I missed that part.

Advertisement

I don’t think there’s any denying that we actively censor things as we see fit to keep the board running as we want it to run and that we are absolutely biased in what we are censoring. Brisket, NY pizza and arrowheads are acceptable derails - when we allow derails such as in the Cormani and Gattis cluster**** threads - while other topics you may or may not be interested in are not acceptable derails or allowable thread topics for us on the two main boards.

We do have an off-topic board and a Town Hall board where the loonies congregate and that may be a more appropriate place for some of what you seek. While a greater scope of topics are permitted on those boards, we still have some basic guidelines as has been laid out by @Andrew in the sticky thread on the Town Hall Board, the Board I recently moved one of your posts to.

As for the booty gifs, they are in spoilers so that someone opening the board close to others isn’t at risk of creating an issue, not necessarily with “a bytch” as you so eloquently stated, though that’s one part of it, but to avoid a potential workplace issue. If they are not in spoilers, we risk losing readership we want out of fear of repercussions in opening the board on a work break for instance.

I hope these explanations are helpful in assisting you and/or others in understanding that we make no denials nor apologies in that we manage the flow and discussions of the board as we determine to be appropriate for the board to function how we envision it, as is our sole and absolute right to do so.

Didn't even know there were forums like that.... And come to think of it I'm glad I don't... 🤣🤣

I deleted that one.

I enjoy your schtick, but it’s better in replies than new threads.
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
Back