Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No, he wasn’t as small as some were saying. Undersized yes , but he’s gaining weight.
7C34674D-E8A5-4272-9249-3601F5C8A565.gif

I've been saying since I saw his highlights early in the recruiting process that I thought he was the best defensive commit in the class not named Taylor. I like him better than Williams, I like him better than Kinchens. Not saying those guys won't make their mark. But this kid is a freak and I'm so happy he's in this class.

Advertisement
Put him at will.
He can hammer down hill and cover the flats. With a guy like Flagg at SAM who's just a classic inside backer and a striker like Gil, that's an athletic group.
Moving forward if they keep it there and have JWilliams at striker, yeesh.
That's a lot of length and athleticism at the second level.

**** Striker is a crowded room for 1 guy to see the field at a time

Frierson
Keontra
Chase Smith
James Williams
Jalen Harrell
Keyshawn Washington
even Amari Carter should be a Striker

Advertisement
Put him at will.
He can hammer down hill and cover the flats. With a guy like Flagg at SAM who's just a classic inside backer and a striker like Gil, that's an athletic group.
Moving forward if they keep it there and have JWilliams at striker, yeesh.
That's a lot of length and athleticism at the second level.

That is where I have wanted him from jump. He would be a monster WLB after he puts on the necessary weight. JMO.

That is where I have wanted him from jump. He would be a monster WLB after he puts on the necessary weight. JMO.

That young man is 6' 3" and is probably already sitting at 205 already, 225 in 1.5 years of healthy weight is easy peasy.

When I saw his highlight film I saw Will day one and on record on this site. But I'm a loser on a key board, what do I know.

Last edited:
That young man is 6' 3" and it probably alt sitting at 205 already, 225 in 1.5 years of healthy weight is easy peasy.

When I saw his highlight film I saw Will day one and on record on this site. But I'm a loser on a key board, what do I know.

Agree with you, he will be where he needs to be in 12 months. Get that kid on the field.

Advertisement
Back