Charlie Strong.....

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
Today the Iowa State team that beat Texas 24-0.....got destroyed by WV 30-6

Advertisement
He's probably the worst coach in the power-5 at this point. Guy made the jump to the big time and reeeeeallly **** the bed.

Not surprisingly, Blake loves him.

He's probably the worst coach in the power-5 at this point. Guy made the jump to the big time and reeeeeallly **** the bed.

Yep. He couldn't bring Teddy to Texas, do was doomed from the start. He might be a bigger fraud than Folden.

**** do not want anymore, thats real bad lol he was way down on my list but hes getting mauled without clint hurt

Advertisement
Starting to really sour on Strong. Say what you will about him being a poor fit.

He is failing badly with unlimited resources and fertile recruiting grounds.

Certainly not impressed by his record right now, but I'm also concerned about his ability to build a good coaching staff, as well as how his disciplinarian attitude would work in South Florida. A

Starting to really sour on Strong. Say what you will about him being a poor fit.

Certainly not impressed by his record right now, but I'm also concerned about his ability to build a good coaching staff, as well as how his disciplinarian attitude would work in South Florida. A

LOL at it taking this long.

I know u aint talking dog u was on ag nuts for the longest or am i mistaken u for someone else GOLDENSHOWER

Advertisement

You mean seeing how he did in his second year and not having a knee jerk reaction?

Not only that iowa state is a school with ALL 2 stars, they had no offers whatsso ever look them ALL up

Muahhahhahahaahhaah

Yep. He couldn't bring Clint Hurtt to Texas, do was doomed from the start. He might be a bigger fraud than Folden.

fixed.

It should prob say Clint and Teddy because they weren't winning nearly as many games without Teddy, even with Clint.

Advertisement

Yep. He couldn't bring Clint Hurtt to Texas, do was doomed from the start. He might be a bigger fraud than Folden.

fixed.

Nah, he actually won a BCS Sugar bowl game... Golden couldnt win the Coastal

He won a BCS Sugar Bowl bowl beating another potatoe of a coach, the same spud that Spuds Golden beat a few
months later.
Not a big deal.

Did you guys know Mario Cristobal beat Charlie Strong once while at FIU and almost a second time.

crazy to me that he's been this bad! The UL team he coach that destroyed us in the bowl game seemed like a very well coached team that played with passion and a chip on their shoulder.....

Advertisement
crazy to me that he's been this bad! The UL team he coach that destroyed us in the bowl game seemed like a very well coached team that played with passion and a chip on their shoulder.....

That must've been the only time that you watched those UofL teams! They always were in close games that should've been blowouts! Terrible!

You guys do realize though it's only his 2nd year right? So his first recruiting class are just sophomores. He was left a **** show when he got to Texas. Everyone Kees bringing up his "unlimited resources" not if you don't have the support from the big boosters and high schools coaches there which he hasn't had since he was hired. Now I admit I've wanted strong here and have soured on him a little as of late, but I think he would do much better here because Florida is what he knows and he would be supported here.

I know, neg away, BBB, and he's won nothing without teddy etc. He did a great job at Louisville and you don't forget to coach overnight. His coaching at Florida, SC, and Louisville speaks for itself.

You guys do realize though it's only his 2nd year right? So his first recruiting class are just sophomores. He was left a **** show when he got to Texas. Everyone Kees bringing up his "unlimited resources" not if you don't have the support from the big boosters and high schools coaches there which he hasn't had since he was hired. Now I admit I've wanted strong here and have soured on him a little as of late, but I think he would do much better here because Florida is what he knows and he would be supported here.

I know, neg away, BBB, and he's won nothing without teddy etc. He did a great job at Louisville and you don't forget to coach overnight. His coaching at Florida, SC, and Louisville speaks for itself.

Yes, that's right.
One helluva of a DC.

Advertisement
Back