Charlie Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One of the names I've heard that may be considered as a HC option.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Don't shoot the messenger!
If the rumor concerning Tom Jurich pans out it could happen.

I will say this is what I was told in regards as to why some of the names that were brought up were.

The next coach will HAVE to have experience coaching at multiple programs with moderate to good success in order to be considered.

There will be no 1st time hires (so no Joe Brady)
Tom Herman was mentioned, but I don't think it will be him since he was basically all Texas.

If I had to pick who I think our next coach will be I would say the leader for all parties involved right now is Lane Kiffen. But that isn't groundbreaking news.

Bill O' Brien is who I want, but he wasn't brought up.

Advertisement
If the rumor concerning Tom Jurich pans out it could happen.
Consistent winning and developing players would keep SFL talent home

Not a retread whose best days as a coach was 10yrs ago

seriously-laugh.gif

It's also important that there are some NFL ties or experience as well.

That's why I think Lane will overall win the job.

The basis is that his South Florida ties would immediately remedy the issues of players leaving the area due to his relationships and he will come at the right price for Miami.

Also was said Clint Hurtt would be coming along with him from Seattle if it happens.

Office Monkey GIF

Advertisement

Jesus

Advertisement
I will say this is what I was told in regards as to why some of the names that were brought up were.

The next coach will HAVE to have experience coaching at multiple programs with moderate to good success in order to be considered.

There will be no 1st time hires (so no Joe Brady)
Tom Herman was mentioned, but I don't think it will be him since he was basically all Texas.

If I had to pick who I think our next coach will be I would say the leader for all parties involved right now is Lane Kiffen. But that isn't groundbreaking news.

Bill O' Brien is who I want, but he wasn't brought up.
Wait, what?! Kiffin is an option? That is completely opposite of what @jp2344 said.

Advertisement
Bro I think I ask on behalf of everyone in this thread.

Who the **** are you?

Have you EVER broken any news? Have any of the real insiders ever verified you?

Until then STFU and give your mother her phone back. Data plan is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back