Confirmed Charlie Strong: DONE - LB coach & Co-DC

Advertisement
I see alot of talk about Skrong's recruiting ability -- and rightfully so -- but let's not forget: he was a legit Defensive Coordinator.

Though for not as long, you cold make an argument he was a better DC than Steele was.

Advertisement
I would love to see MIAMI VS FSU like the old days. I'm sìck of Alabama and clemson.
The national media would more than each individual fanbase would. FSU does not want to see us "back" and we dont want to see them "back" either.

I use to want to go back to the 1991 and 1992 days when the national title literally came through Florida. But those were some stress-filled times. That 1991 game took a few years off my life. No thanks. I'll take the easy path to victory like other elite programs have done the last decade. Lol.

There will be plenty of drama especially now that USC looks to be back in the thick of things. We will get all the "big games" we can handle now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of y’all thought we had good defenses under Manny, but even when they were good they weren’t fundamentally sound/disciplined. Steele and Strong getting their paws on this defense will be night and day.

Eleven jerseys around the football at the blow of the whistle every ******* play.
What’s the penalty these days for breaking the practice tackling rules? I’m ok taking a couple fines there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back